Hello coscom forums! I've seen november.eyes's eyebrow coloring tutorial,
but to my irritation and annoyance, it didn't work for me. It looked way awkward and I couldn't get the color right. I'm not dissing it or anything (it's a great tut, make sure you check it out), I just couldn't get it to save my life. So when I at the mall one time, me and my friends swung into Hot Topic, and low and behold, I saw eyeshadow that matched my Nel wig on the shelf and thought, "The hell with it" and gave it a go.
Much to my pleasure, it works, haha. After being prompted by a friend to post it, I just thought I'd share it so you can all get those funky colored anime eyebrows!
- elmer's school liquid glue that dries clear ;3 haven't tried using glue sticks, but that may work too
- q-tips~ use them to apply the eyeshadow and glue! i recommend getting some with really fine tips for accurateness but it's okay if you can't get them
- eyeshadow! i use Hot Topic's baked eyeshadow,
it's SUPER intense! I haven't used any other brands, if they work tell me :3
apply the glue with a q-tip
for the less messy results. Just one layer should be fine. drying time is around i think minutes, but i just go by whenever my eyebrows are hard. also! apply the glue going "with" the direction of your eyebrow lashes.
it'll be harder and look yuck if your eyebrows are all mussed up.
loooooad it up on another q-tip--i usually make indents in my eyeliner from how hard i press. this is where the fine point q-tip would be handy since it's easier to be more precise. try to do your best while applying it.
do the same thing to your other eyebrow ^^ (dorky expression ftw)
put on your wig! that's really there is all to it haha! super easy :3 just don't rub your head with the back of your hand or else it'll smear lol.
with flash 1 2
without flash 1 2
don't forget to take it off when you switch/take off wigs (especially at a con)
trust me XD
wig cap hair obby
Q & A
Where did you get your wig O:
- ebay. where I get everything lol.
Where'd you get the eyeshadow @_______@
- Hot Topic.
Your shirts changed...
- IT WAS MAGIC.
How long does it last?
- For me, it lasts all day at a con ^^ and even overnight when I forgot to take it off once...XD
How does it come off?
- usually I peel off the glue (which gets off a good majority of the eyeshadow) and then wash my face afterwards.
Where's your Nelliel mask?
- Downstairs lol. Too lazy to get it dohoho
and before i forget, here it is on deviantart
^______^ sorry if any of this is short, but it's midnight here and I have to do homework still. Please, ask questions!
Thanks so much for reading this! I really hope it was helpful <3 Please please please tell me if it was :3