Restaurant Cosplay Concept
Hello Cosplay.com Members,
My associates and I will be planning a cosplay event for the fall and I would love to get some feedback from all of you on the initial concept. Is this an event any of you would be interested in attending?
Here’s the skinny:
- Cosplay Lunch held in a restaurant
- Gather with other people to celebrate Cosplay
- Runway Fashion Show (Tables will be set up around a runway for cosplayers to strut down and have pictures taken)
- Photo Booth
- Family friendly (no horror/scary cosplays)
A couple questions:
- Would you be interested in attending this event?
- Do you think other people (cosplayers and non-cosplayers alike) would enjoy an event like this?
- Is there anything that you think would add to this event? Anything you think might be missing?
- Is there anything you think the event could do without?
Thank you all for your time. Any feedback or thoughts on the event will be greatly appreciated.