Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Expo

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 06-01-2014, 12:22 AM   #1
tasukigirl

AX 2014: Assassin's Creed

I know you assassins are out there so time to come out of hiding and show up in full force. I am organizing this party and I hope to see as many of you out there as possible. Unfortunately, I am only available to host this on Saturday, so unless someone else can take over, the gathering will be on July 5th. Let me know if you can join us and I'll add you to the list!

Gathering Details:
Saturday, July 5th, Site 7, 3:30

Cosplayer List:

Assassin's Creed I
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Scarclawkat- Connor
Assassin's Creed Liberation
Assassin's Creed IV
Tasukigirl (Puppeteer or James Kidd

Undecided: Cheeburger, Sora

Last edited by tasukigirl : 06-12-2014 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Updating Info
tasukigirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-01-2014, 01:12 PM   #2
Scarclawkat
America for the win

I'm joining for sure!~

DLC Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed 3
Alicorn Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
2p! America from Hetalia

Anime Cons I'm Going To

AX 2014
Bak-Anime 2014
Scarclawkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2014, 05:33 AM   #3
Cheeburger

I don't have anything set in stone at the moment as far as costumes or what days they will be worn, but I will certainly consider bringing Lucrezia or Anne along. Especially if the gathering is later on in the day since it'll give me something comfortable to change into.
"Putting the Ass in Asshattery and the Fun back in Funeral."
Cheeburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2014, 06:19 AM   #4
Draken-Savage

Pictures?
Draken-Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #5
tasukigirl

@Scarclawkat- Will you be cosplaying a specific character? Have you decided?
@Cheeburger- Both of those options sound wonderful! I look forward to seeing whichever one you decide on!
@Draken-Savage- yes this is to take photos. Will you be joining us?

Given that LA is HOT in July, I am thinking of having a later gathering. Is 5PM too late? It's going to be very intense sunlight around 11-1 and 3-4 is usually when it gets so warm everyone wants to sleep. I just hope that's not too late and doesn't cut into other people's plans... Let me know what you think. 4 might work out too if I can figure out a shady area.
Unread 06-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #6
Scarclawkat
America for the win

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasukigirl View Post
@Scarclawkat- Will you be cosplaying a specific character? Have you decided?
@Cheeburger- Both of those options sound wonderful! I look forward to seeing whichever one you decide on!
@Draken-Savage- yes this is to take photos. Will you be joining us?

Given that LA is HOT in July, I am thinking of having a later gathering. Is 5PM too late? It's going to be very intense sunlight around 11-1 and 3-4 is usually when it gets so warm everyone wants to sleep. I just hope that's not too late and doesn't cut into other people's plans... Let me know what you think. 4 might work out too if I can figure out a shady area.
I am going to be DLC Connor Kenway from AC3. And I feel 4 would work the best

DLC Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed 3
Alicorn Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
2p! America from Hetalia

Anime Cons I'm Going To

AX 2014
Bak-Anime 2014
Scarclawkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2014, 11:48 PM   #7
SazukiSakura

Hopefully when my cosplay comes, I'll be a Recon Assassin
SazukiSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2014, 11:12 PM   #8
tasukigirl

Times are filling up on the gathering list, so I am requesting 3:30 at site 7. That's inside just in front of the stairs leading up to the dealer's hall. Hopefully that will help us attract any nearby assassins/templars!
Unread 06-17-2014, 07:43 PM   #9
tasukigirl

FYI, I have flags for AC3 and AC4. I can bring them upon request.
Unread 06-17-2014, 09:12 PM   #10
Ardent_DeadPool

Hi this is my first time using this website and I'm reading that they are shutting down the meets forum today. So understand I am not here to cause any probs or make things difficult. I am Allan I am also doing an Assassin meeting. I was not aware of this website or meeting. I am holding my meeting/gathering on Friday at 330pm near the west hall entrance near the staple center like last year. I was hoping to work together and worse case scenario if need be hold both, but I do feel that being the 4th of July the day has some real significance to the Assassin story line. Not mention if we are all there in Assassin gear later in the day those willing to put in the effort can try to obtain so firework shots. I'm still working on the details of where if any fireworks will be displayed in the area.
My main point is that I will be offering an alternative day for any Assasin to meet on Friday at 330. And will be announcing any ideas and information I can obtain about firework shows (again this part is TBD). Also your right the later the better as it will be hot an uncomfortable I'm still wandering if I should move mine back to 5 as well.
Check out my plan on the FB event page tell me what your thoughts are and anything I can do to help let me know. Thank you and again sorry Im not trying to step on anyone toes.
https://www.facebook.com/events/649053441849554/?ref=29&ref_notif_type=like&source=3&source_newsfe ed_story_type=regular
Ardent_DeadPool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2014, 09:32 PM   #11
Ardent_DeadPool

Alternative Gathering

Hi I am just using this website for the first time and just barely hearing of this gathering and I am reading that the last day for gathering updates is today. So with that said I'm not here to step on anyone's toes nor compromise the brotherhood (just something to break the ice).

Long story short I myself am in the process of creating a gathering or meeting of Assassin on the 4th of July, Friday, at 330 just outside the West hall entrance like last year to commemorate the Holiday Connor help create. I feel it hold a symbolism of the the Assassin's because they are always involved in major events. I would like invite you or anyone else will to join me and a few others for photos and ultimately a parade of sort. Also your right and the later time the better as it will be hot and also on Friday fireworks will be on display. Firework shows are still something I am looking into but would make an awesome background.

My point is I am offering an alternative for any Assassin on Friday to meet and at the same time I will help you anyway I can to for your gathering just let me know. I don't want to divide the Assassin's the more gathered together at once the better. So sorry for the late input and ideas I hope your meet goes well if I can make it a second day I will try and if anyone make if Friday I would be much obliged.

Here is the link to the event page on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/649053441849554/?ref=29&ref_notif_type=like&source=3&source_newsfe ed_story_type=regular
Unread 06-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #12
Ardent_DeadPool

Sorry I didn't realize my computer accepted the first or any of my post.
Unread 06-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #13
tasukigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent_DeadPool View Post
Sorry I didn't realize my computer accepted the first or any of my post.
No worries! Thanks for sharing!