Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Dragon*Con

Unread 08-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #16
scifigeek47
Behind the camera

Just a disclaimer, I'm not actually on the Whedon Universe staff, just a volunteer, so I don't even know for certain that there will be a cash bar this year.

With that said, I personally don't drink, so I wasn't really paying attention to what they were checking for at the door. Plus I got into the ballroom early with the staff to help set up, so I didn't have to go through the door guards. But from what I remember, all they were checking for was badges. I think as long as you're not bringing something large like a six pack, you should be OK. Maybe somebody else has more information.
My convention photos are available on my website at www.scifigeek.info. If you find a picture of yourself, feel free to add it to your own Cosplay.com profile. All I ask is that you credit www.scifigeek.info and send me a PM to let me know.
scifigeek47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #17
mistyautumn
Misty Autumn

I'm finishing my Black Widow dress today, and my friend is doing one for Miss Marvel. So excitd for this!

You've Got Character: Level 100 - A Cosplay Photography Project
Convention Reports
Korra Nation
mistyautumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #18
scifigeek47
Behind the camera

Shiny! Please stop by the photo backdrop at the back of the ballroom to introduce yourselves!
My convention photos are available on my website at www.scifigeek.info. If you find a picture of yourself, feel free to add it to your own Cosplay.com profile. All I ask is that you credit www.scifigeek.info and send me a PM to let me know.
scifigeek47 is offline   Reply With Quote