Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 07-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
mrhooch
Cosplay noob

Big fan, first cosplay

What's up everybody? I'm pretty new to this scene so I'm pretty much a noob, nothing shocking there...

I am going to DragonCon this year and I am currently working on a Sanji costume from One Piece. I was hoping to find some other folks going to Atlanta that had OP costumes or had interest in throwing something together so we can get a group for walking/photos/shenanigans.

I would LOVE to find someone doing a Zoro because the Sanji/Zoro dynamic is a lot of fun, but I'd be extremely happy with any character from the One Piece world. If you or someone you know is going please let me know! Also I welcome any advice on the best ways to put a group together, where to post, etc. Thanks!!!

Mr. Hooch
mrhooch is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #2
Ilafatyu
That guy

I saw you made a couple threads around the site already, but one place you should definitely post an inquiry is the Seeking Cosplayers forum. Or, you know, post a thing on the con website looking for others. Who knows, there might already be a group you can join up with.

facebook // dA
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (RWBY) - 3%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
mrhooch
Cosplay noob

Someone replied to my post in the Dragon Con forum so I think I'm all set, but thanks very much for the advice! I was trying to find how to see all my posts but I am not seeing it, any chance you could shed some light on that for me? I want to make sure I don't miss any replies... Cheers!
Unread 08-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #4
sandra03

i think in your settings you can set it so you'll get email notifications for replies to your threads.
didn't think you'd have trouble finding OP cosplayers, there were tons at otakon ^_^
sandra03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 03:46 PM   #5
mrhooch
Cosplay noob

cool, thanks for the help...

I have a specific question about how I'm trying to create a flame effect on my leg for a costume. where should I post to ask for advice on this?