Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
spookehdoom
Batz. Batz O'Hell.

Wig/Store Review: Stocking Anarchy Wig from JC-PUNK

Name of Product: "Panty&Stocking with Garterbelt Stocking long Cosplay Wig 100cm Free shipping"

Where Purchased: eBay Store: JC-PUNK The wig: click me!

Product Description: A 100cm (approx. 40"), heat-resistant kanekalon navy blue and cotton candy pink wig, for the character Stocking Anarchy (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt).

Pros: SUPER SILKY I JUST WANT TO KEEP TOUCHING IT! Packaged well as not to damage the wig/cause kinks in it. Bangs are the perfect length for me, with these "hime" side bangs (blunt cut, slightly long pieces on the side to frame the face); it actually looks pretty dang natural. Tapered ends give it a nice look/flow/movement. Seriously, it's my favorite wig now.

I have honestly been stalking the JC-Punk store, and I know their wigs are well-loved by the cosplay community. What you see is just what you get! The pink is just ever so slightly longer than the blue, which gives it a very believable look! The wig came in a plastic envelope, inside a plastic bag with a rubber band on the lower part to keep it all inside the net. It also came with a free wig cap (yay!) and a cardboard band around it to prevent it from getting crushed. I ordered it on the 21st, was sent out the following Monday, and arrived the 30th. Just perfect ~

(I did end up tangling it all on my own but they came out easily due to the silkiness, this is total user-error. It's the first time I've had such a long wig and my hair used to be this length.XD I've forgotten how easy this length gets tangled)

Cons: None in particular!
Overall Rating: 10! (If I could, I'd give them a 20 out of 10)

Photos ripped from my blog (<-- review link), though none on a wig head or on me either. >_< I swear it's navy, not black; the Lumix can't pick up navy well.

Alternative dyes (Manic Panic, Special Effects) are vegetable dyes and stain. They are not water-based. Don't want to see your hair stained later on? Don't do it.

Last edited by spookehdoom : 09-20-2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Because spookeh photos ~
spookehdoom is offline   Reply With Quote