Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 10-17-2013, 01:11 AM   #91
oshimayuko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 74
I'm going to AX 14 and I can be the Touko Fukawa:]
oshimayuko is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 10-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #92
Zenith_Zephyr
Registered User
 
Zenith_Zephyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshimayuko View Post
I'm going to AX 14 and I can be the Touko Fukawa:]
Ahh Yay! Thank you so much for joining with us and our wonderful plethora of people! I'm so glad to have you along for this wild ride ^u^
Zenith_Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #93
Zenith_Zephyr
Registered User
 
Zenith_Zephyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 63
Post More Updates!!

Hello everybody! So first I'd like to welcome the two new members into the group: Junko and Fukawa! To the entirerty of the group, I'd like to remind you the poll is still open on what song we do for the CMV at AX, and you can vote here ---> http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=331122 , have a say! Feel free to vote, and if you don't know a song, listen too it. This thread did get replies before, and although not updated as often, I check it often because I'm interested to see what happens! Also, I am so very happy this group is coming along! I am going to go through again and make sure everything is running smoothly and I will be speaking to Torrie momentarily. Talk to you all again soon! And as always, here is an updated list of the characters and who is who!



CONFIRMED:
Celestia Ludenburg: Zenith_Zephyr
Mondo Oowada: Alex
Junko Enoshima (Mastermind): TorrieKat
Kyouko Kirigiri: azunyanchan
Makoto Naegi: Naegi-chi
Monobear: Nana Rump
Genocider Syo: Kurusagi
Chihiro Fujisaki: roxidonna
Sayaka Maizono (Idol): airenkim
Mukuro Ikusaba: dchoi90
Sakura Oogami:Resident-chick
Aoi Asahina: edolucy
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: SnowKitten215
Byakuya Togami: edolucy's friend
Junko Enoshima (Bunny clips): AngelicDragon
Touko Fukawa: oshimayuko
Alter Ego: Eugene

NEEDED:
Sayaka Maizono (Regular)
Yasuhiro Hagakure
Hifumi Yamada
Leon Kuwata
Jin Kirigiri (If possible)
Daiya Oowada (If possible)
Santa Shikiba (If possible)
Zenith_Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #94
Resident-chick
They canceled Ugly Betty
 
Resident-chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,395
Hey! We have eiry wondering if she can tag along with her monomi+monobear and then a Peko and Kuzuryuu. They'll be coming from out of state.
__________________
⋆The official Anime Expo gathering Hostess!⋆
Disney Castle- Disney- 5%
Sailor Jupiter- Sailor Moon- 0%
Book of Life- La Muerte- 0%
Nightvale- Welcome to Nightvale- 0%
Resident-chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #95
TorrieKat
TorrieKat
 
TorrieKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident-chick View Post
Hey! We have eiry wondering if she can tag along with her monomi+monobear and then a Peko and Kuzuryuu. They'll be coming from out of state.
id love to have both of them in my SDR2 group but i planned on being peko but it is always nice to have a extra!
__________________
Cosplays i'm working on:
Militarystuck Vriska (mookie) 50%
Punktier Jade (mookie) 25%
Pastel goth Damara(homestuck) 25%
Junko Enoshima ( dangan Ronpa)
Finished!
TorrieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #96
TorrieKat
TorrieKat
 
TorrieKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith_Zephyr View Post
Hello everybody! So first I'd like to welcome the two new members into the group: Junko and Fukawa! To the entirerty of the group, I'd like to remind you the poll is still open on what song we do for the CMV at AX, and you can vote here ---> http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=331122 , have a say! Feel free to vote, and if you don't know a song, listen too it. This thread did get replies before, and although not updated as often, I check it often because I'm interested to see what happens! Also, I am so very happy this group is coming along! I am going to go through again and make sure everything is running smoothly and I will be speaking to Torrie momentarily. Talk to you all again soon! And as always, here is an updated list of the characters and who is who!




CONFIRMED:
Celestia Ludenburg: Zenith_Zephyr

Mondo Oowada: Alex
Junko Enoshima (Mastermind): TorrieKat
Kyouko Kirigiri: azunyanchan
Makoto Naegi: Naegi-chi
Monobear: Nana Rump
Genocider Syo: Kurusagi
Chihiro Fujisaki: roxidonna
Sayaka Maizono (Idol): airenkim
Mukuro Ikusaba: dchoi90
Sakura Oogami:Resident-chick
Aoi Asahina: edolucy
Kiyotaka Ishimaru: SnowKitten215
Byakuya Togami: edolucy's friend
Junko Enoshima (Bunny clips): AngelicDragon
Touko Fukawa: oshimayuko
Alter Ego: Eugene

NEEDED:
Sayaka Maizono (Regular)
Yasuhiro Hagakure
Hifumi Yamada
Leon Kuwata
Jin Kirigiri (If possible)
Daiya Oowada (If possible)
Santa Shikiba (If possible)
My friend plans on being leon!
__________________
Cosplays i'm working on:
Militarystuck Vriska (mookie) 50%
Punktier Jade (mookie) 25%
Pastel goth Damara(homestuck) 25%
Junko Enoshima ( dangan Ronpa)
Finished!
TorrieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 01:37 AM   #97
Zenith_Zephyr
Registered User
 
Zenith_Zephyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorrieKat View Post
My friend plans on being leon!
Yay!!! We have gained another cosplayer!
Zenith_Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 10:42 PM   #98
Resident-chick
They canceled Ugly Betty
 
Resident-chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,395
My brother might be able to do Yasuhiro Hagakure
__________________
⋆The official Anime Expo gathering Hostess!⋆
Disney Castle- Disney- 5%
Sailor Jupiter- Sailor Moon- 0%
Book of Life- La Muerte- 0%
Nightvale- Welcome to Nightvale- 0%
Resident-chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-2013, 10:46 PM   #99
Bm-Atticus
Cumberpunch Cosplay!
 
Bm-Atticus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 254
So, I was planning on making an Ibuki Mioda (Because I love torturing myself with complex wigs). I know she's not on the list, but if you have room in your group, I'd love to join.
__________________
NOW TAKING WIG COMMISSIONS!

Future Conventions
Wondercon 2014
Fanime 2014
Anime Expo 2014
San Diego Comic Con 2014

Future Cosplays
Genderbent Sora (25% complete)
Witch Rapunzel Variant (COMPLETE)
Ibuki Mioda (COMPLETE)
Tali'Zora (COMPLETE)
Bm-Atticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #100
Resident-chick
They canceled Ugly Betty
 
Resident-chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm-Atticus View Post
So, I was planning on making an Ibuki Mioda (Because I love torturing myself with complex wigs). I know she's not on the list, but if you have room in your group, I'd love to join.
We have a SDR2 group, and I don't believe we have a Ibuki owo
__________________
⋆The official Anime Expo gathering Hostess!⋆
Disney Castle- Disney- 5%
Sailor Jupiter- Sailor Moon- 0%
Book of Life- La Muerte- 0%
Nightvale- Welcome to Nightvale- 0%
Resident-chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #101
TorrieKat
TorrieKat
 
TorrieKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bm-Atticus View Post
So, I was planning on making an Ibuki Mioda (Because I love torturing myself with complex wigs). I know she's not on the list, but if you have room in your group, I'd love to join.
i'd love to have you in my group for sdr2 the link is here : http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=331680
don't worry we are meet ing at the same place same time and everything ^^ i am just in charge of this group
__________________
Cosplays i'm working on:
Militarystuck Vriska (mookie) 50%
Punktier Jade (mookie) 25%
Pastel goth Damara(homestuck) 25%
Junko Enoshima ( dangan Ronpa)
Finished!
TorrieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2013, 11:12 PM   #102
TorrieKat
TorrieKat
 
TorrieKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident-chick View Post
My brother might be able to do Yasuhiro Hagakure
omg sweet ^^
__________________
Cosplays i'm working on:
Militarystuck Vriska (mookie) 50%
Punktier Jade (mookie) 25%
Pastel goth Damara(homestuck) 25%
Junko Enoshima ( dangan Ronpa)
Finished!
TorrieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #103
Zenith_Zephyr
Registered User
 
Zenith_Zephyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident-chick View Post
My brother might be able to do Yasuhiro Hagakure
Awesome, if you can confirm it with him, let us know asap! Thank you!!
Zenith_Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 03:29 PM   #104
Zenith_Zephyr
Registered User
 
Zenith_Zephyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 63
Hey, if anyone needs help finding somewhere to buy their cosplay, just look below! I have links for almost everyone, and they look pretty good! And from what I've seen are under $100!! For those I haven't found, I'll look some more later.

Mondo Oowada: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...em27d619bd 34

Junko Enoshima (Mastermind): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...em2a303f57 0a & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item27da3e7101 & http://www.zazzle.com/dangan_ronpa_e...56841503553582 & http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Kyouko Kirigiri: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...onpa-2-Kyouko-
Kirigiri-Cosplay-Wig-Cap-/171078518767?pt=US_Costumes&hash=item27d51307ef & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...em27d677ff 48 &

Makoto Naegi: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item2a2f1eba55 & http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Genocider Syo: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item2a2f1ec50f & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item2a2ba4e1c9

Chihiro Fujisaki: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Danganronpa-Chihiro-Fujisaki-Cosplay-Costume-Full-Set-Custom-Made-/00/s/NjI4WDc2Ng==/z/35IAAMXQGQRR-4Ok/$(KGrHqZ,!q!FHoV,jDWZBR-4OknQ1g~~60_3.JPG

Sayaka Maizono (Idol): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item27d512ec09

Aoi Asahina: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item27d2cf385f &

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Byakuya Togami: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Junko Enoshima (Bunny clips): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...em2a303f57 0a & http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Touko Fukawa: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item2a2f1ec50f & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item2a2ba4e1c9 &

Alter Ego: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Danganronpa-Chihiro-Fujisaki-Cosplay-Costume-Full-Set-Custom-Made-/00/s/NjI4WDc2Ng==/z/35IAAMXQGQRR-4Ok/$(KGrHqZ,!q!FHoV,jDWZBR-4OknQ1g~~60_3.JPG

Sayaka Maizono (Regular): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item27d512ec09 & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item27d1c61604 &

Yasuhiro Hagakure: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item27d2581920

Leon Kuwata: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

For the ones not there, once again, I've not found anything yet. The ones with multiple links have wigs/accessories sold separately. Hope this helps! <3
Zenith_Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #105
TorrieKat
TorrieKat
 
TorrieKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith_Zephyr View Post
Hey, if anyone needs help finding somewhere to buy their cosplay, just look below! I have links for almost everyone, and they look pretty good! And from what I've seen are under $100!! For those I haven't found, I'll look some more later.

Mondo Oowada: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...em27d619bd 34

Junko Enoshima (Mastermind): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...em2a303f57 0a & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item27da3e7101 & http://www.zazzle.com/dangan_ronpa_e...56841503553582 & http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Kyouko Kirigiri: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...onpa-2-Kyouko-
Kirigiri-Cosplay-Wig-Cap-/171078518767?pt=US_Costumes&hash=item27d51307ef & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...em27d677ff 48 &

Makoto Naegi: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item2a2f1eba55 & http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Genocider Syo: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item2a2f1ec50f & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item2a2ba4e1c9

Chihiro Fujisaki: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Danganronpa-Chihiro-Fujisaki-Cosplay-Costume-Full-Set-Custom-Made-/00/s/NjI4WDc2Ng==/z/35IAAMXQGQRR-4Ok/$(KGrHqZ,!q!FHoV,jDWZBR-4OknQ1g~~60_3.JPG

Sayaka Maizono (Idol): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item27d512ec09

Aoi Asahina: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item27d2cf385f &

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Byakuya Togami: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Junko Enoshima (Bunny clips): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...em2a303f57 0a & http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Touko Fukawa: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item2a2f1ec50f & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item2a2ba4e1c9 &

Alter Ego: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Danganronpa-Chihiro-Fujisaki-Cosplay-Costume-Full-Set-Custom-Made-/00/s/NjI4WDc2Ng==/z/35IAAMXQGQRR-4Ok/$(KGrHqZ,!q!FHoV,jDWZBR-4OknQ1g~~60_3.JPG

Sayaka Maizono (Regular): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danganronpa-...item27d512ec09 & http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item27d1c61604 &

Yasuhiro Hagakure: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dangan-Ronpa...item27d2581920

Leon Kuwata: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

For the ones not there, once again, I've not found anything yet. The ones with multiple links have wigs/accessories sold separately. Hope this helps! <3
aww thank you for posting this chika!!!!! this is so great!
__________________
Cosplays i'm working on:
Militarystuck Vriska (mookie) 50%
Punktier Jade (mookie) 25%
Pastel goth Damara(homestuck) 25%
Junko Enoshima ( dangan Ronpa)
Finished!
TorrieKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.