Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime LA

Unread 11-16-2013, 05:39 PM   #16
dacylunia

For me Saturday is the best to be honest T__T

And Konan can't make it so it will be just me and my friend as Sasori and Deidara.
dacylunia is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #17
haaku1234

UPDATED!
Day two it is, time's I'm a bit worried about. It can take about an hour to get through all the pictures, some days. So, I'd say do it at one, though I don't want to bump into the Free! gathering. And sundown is close to four, I believe. Ideas?
haaku1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #18
dacylunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by haaku1234 View Post
UPDATED!
Day two it is, time's I'm a bit worried about. It can take about an hour to get through all the pictures, some days. So, I'd say do it at one, though I don't want to bump into the Free! gathering. And sundown is close to four, I believe. Ideas?
Maybe 2~3 then?
dacylunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2013, 05:47 AM   #19
haaku1234

Wellp, I settled us for noon, and posted to the Official Gathering Thread. Anybody having issues?
Unread 12-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #20
DraculaBoy
DraculaBoy

OROCHIMARU, your lord & master, reporting in.
DraculaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 04:31 PM   #21
xokatel
SasuNaruSasu is LOVE

I'm excited for this gathering but just a reminder we need to confirm our day, time and place by this Saturday the 7th if we want it to be listed in the guidebook.

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=333026
xokatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #22
DraculaBoy
DraculaBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xokatel View Post
I'm excited for this gathering but just a reminder we need to confirm our day, time and place by this Saturday the 7th if we want it to be listed in the guidebook.

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=333026
Looks like we missed that deadline..
DraculaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2013, 04:56 AM   #23
haaku1234

OKAY A BIT OF A PROBLEM.

I have NO IDEA why my reply to ChonklaTime on the Official Gathering Thread didn't post, as I know I posted it. I did so from my phone, so it most likely happened with an error there. (It glitches fairly often, so I wouldn't be surprised.)

According to DraculaBoy, we missed the deadline for getting into the ALA programming guide book on the gathering page. For this, I take the total blame. I should've checked back in from a computer to make sure it went through before the date.

All I can say is that I ask those who know about it already to spread it via word of mouth? I will be telling as many people as I can throughout Friday. Judging by the size of gatherings in the past, though, I doubt it will be much of an issue to still have a group.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry about this. I really can't explain it very well.
Unread 12-16-2013, 05:23 PM   #24
SycoTik
Ani-Winning!

I'm in as Tobi yet again ^)))

Quote:
OKAY A BIT OF A PROBLEM.

I have NO IDEA why my reply to ChonklaTime on the Official Gathering Thread didn't post, as I know I posted it. I did so from my phone, so it most likely happened with an error there. (It glitches fairly often, so I wouldn't be surprised.)

According to DraculaBoy, we missed the deadline for getting into the ALA programming guide book on the gathering page. For this, I take the total blame. I should've checked back in from a computer to make sure it went through before the date.

All I can say is that I ask those who know about it already to spread it via word of mouth? I will be telling as many people as I can throughout Friday. Judging by the size of gatherings in the past, though, I doubt it will be much of an issue to still have a group.

Once again, I am sincerely sorry about this. I really can't explain it very well.
I will do the best I can to spread the word bout this ^^ No worries, didn't think they had a deadline for that sort of thing but guess so considering they did have a poster last ALA with the schedule of gatherings. Ah wells.
Anime Expo 2014
hopefully ComicCon 2014

Last edited by Michi : 12-19-2013 at 10:50 PM. Reason: merging a double post
SycoTik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #25
xokatel
SasuNaruSasu is LOVE

Quote:
OKAY A BIT OF A PROBLEM.

\
No worries just letting you know. I hate those mobile errors >_< I put in a post on a time/place for gathering a bit ago so I think we may or may not be on the list for 12:20 as the person extended the gathering deadline, but whether we will be in the guide or not I am not sure. But I will spread the word and make sure my friends can make it and let everyone know. It's Naruto so there's gotta be tons of cosplayers wanting to come.
Unread 12-18-2013, 12:54 AM   #26
haaku1234

I just checked the thread, and the person running it said that "after today" it couldn't be guaranteed. Given that, that was on a quote of my post, I assume we will be in it! Which is lovely!!
Unread 12-18-2013, 05:02 PM   #27
anahto

Hi hi If I find a blue wig I don't loath between now and ALA I'll be bringing back my Konan cosplay for ALA :3 So no promises but I hope to join you guys
anahto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #28
HinataHyuuga211
Legacy Cosplay

Hey This is Cloud! One of the old Naruto Yaoi hosts x'D I'll be going as a Fem Shippuden Sasuke :3
Unread 12-22-2013, 07:54 PM   #29
Hinska

>_< IDK why i didnt post her first im currently looking to find Akatsuki Cosplayers to Preform a small skit in the masquerade i can cosplay anyone who i cant get please let me know if you are willing to help just drop me a Message and ill be sure to reply ASAP Ive been attending this con for around 5 years and it would be awesome to finally be part of the masquerade<3 ty

Cosplays:
George -Gantz 100%
Kisame -Naruto 100%
Mayor -Nightmare Before Christmas 100%
Vayne(Male) League Of Legends 100%
Cho Gath(Battle Cast) League Of Legends 100%
Hinska is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #30
xokatel
SasuNaruSasu is LOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataHyuuga211 View Post
Hey This is Cloud! One of the old Naruto Yaoi hosts x'D I'll be going as a Fem Shippuden Sasuke :3
That is so awesome! you should definately check out the Yaoi/Yuri gathering as well we have a few naruto pairings going for the gathering