Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AM˛

Unread 08-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #1
choxie-chan
Uchuu KITAAAAA!!!!

Exclamation AM2 2013 is Cancelled!

(Sorry Admin, but can you please STICKY this? Thanks!)

I've noticed that there are still people (including a few of my friends) who aren't aware.
It's still unknown if there will ever be another AM2, from what I heard, it's not likely.

I'll quote what Chase Wang, the AM2 Founder has announced:

Quote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

AM2 ANNOUNCES 2013 CONVENTION POSTPONED

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (July 24, 2013) – With great regret, AM2 announces that they will postpone their event till an indefinite future date.

“It is with great regret that we are postponing this event”, states Chase Wang, “all exhibitors, Artist Alley participants and attendees have either received FULL refunds or are in process of receiving their FULL refunds-this is due to inaccurate mailing/email addresses, if there are any issues individuals can contact us at info@am2con.org”.

Follow us on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/AM2Con

Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/AM2Con

About AM2
Located in Anaheim, California – AM2, established in 2010, is a multi-day (3 day) public fan convention aspiring to be a key meeting place for fans that share a common interest in Asian music, Animation/Anime, and Comics/Manga. More information can be found at www.am2con.org

The statements made in this press release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements." These forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and assumptions that are subject to risks and uncertainties. The Company cautions readers of this press release that a number of important factors could cause this event’s actual future results to differ materially from those expressed in any such forward-looking statements. Such factors include, without limitation, product delays, industry competition, rapid changes in technology and industry standards, protection of proprietary rights, maintenance of relationships with key personnel, vendors and third-party developers, international economic and political conditions. The Company may change its intention, belief or expectation, at any time and without notice, based upon any changes in such factors, in the Company's assumptions or otherwise. The Company undertakes no obligation to release publicly any revisions to any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.

AX 2014
Day 1: Struttin on fairy kei
Day 2: Mariah - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
Day 3: Chen - Touhou
Day 4: Mariah - JJBA:SC
choxie-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
typu

Lol we can still buy tickets. It's a sadistic joke crafted to trick people into going to the convention center all dressed up in their finest cosplay in order to be laughed at. Well whoever wants to hang out, I'll be there. I think I still might have my 2012 passport.
typu is offline   Reply With Quote