Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Unread 08-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Okay, it's about time I make this thread. *CosplayFox/Dulcinea*

Okay, back in January, I had two costumes commissioned. One of the costumes being Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon. I get a message from Dulcinea, stating she could do the tiara, earrings, and brooch. Later, I get a message from CosplayFox saying she could do my costume. This was giving a four month heads up on my convention deadline.

Throughout the whole time, I been getting updates from Dulcinea. She has been extremely cooperative with me. She would message me asking me for what I want... she gave me ideas, and made things quite amazing for me. She offered to make me the real earrings if I had my ears pierced, and I didn't.... so I went, had them done, and she made me a splendid earring set. She was originally going to make my tiara light up, but she had some sort of issue getting it to work (She said the LED would clearly show, but not extend the glow) so I told her not to bother, and I prefer for her to make it better if she thinks without it would make it so, and she said it would, so I let her do it. I got my package from her well before my deadline.... great quality, really cheap price too (I think it was 35 for everything?).... and I was happy. Definitely looking into her for future accessories.

So yeah, my grade here is an easy:

Dulcinea:
- Communication: A+
- Quality: A
- Time: A+
- Price: A+
- Overall: A+

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.

Last edited by Sayoria : 08-10-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-10-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
ChaosFoxCostuming

Last edited by ChaosFoxCostuming : 08-10-2013 at 07:26 PM.
ChaosFoxCostuming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

I said it in the email. If you want to bring it out here, I can. I said by Otakon, yes, however you told me one month from May. I said okay. Came about two weeks before Otakon, I still never heard a word from you at all. Sure, my Otakon plans got canceled, but fact of the matter is, it's been 7-8 months now.

And, I addressed to you in the last email you sent to me as well, I did not know it was your name and thought it was an alias, and I already addressed it here in hopes for a mod to fix it:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...83#post4737483

Since I have no ability to fix the title name, I have removed it everywhere else.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #4
ChaosFoxCostuming

I do not wish to argue with you at all but you did state the quality of my costume was eh so I had to show to people the costume. I would like to resolve this issue but through private emails if that is possible. will you please message me until we solve this problem? I hope that we can resolve it. I look forward to hearing from you and will check my mail very soon.
ChaosFoxCostuming is offline   Reply With Quote