Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 08-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
aariok

Avoid Cosplayeasy.com

Bought a cosplay from this site, as they seemed to have what I was looking for within my price range. Boy was that a mistake. I received my costume after three weeks, not too bad. Upon opening my package, the costume really looked nothing like the image on the site of what I thought I was purchasing. I emailed them and agreed upon a return. Four weeks later, I hear no reply from them about my return, so I email them again. When they finally get back to me, it took them well over a week to refund my money. But what do they do? Refund HALF. I email and complain. They say that it was "Dirty, moldy and useless" and that is why it was only half. Knowing that It wasn't "Dirty, moldy and useless" when I shipped it, I argue. They then tell me they can refund an additional $X, a paltry amount, in what I assume to try and appease me. I ask for proof of the damages, (pictures, or something) and they send me a reply of "It's goodwill clothing. It's useless to us." Okay. But I still want proof. I know it was in perfect condition when I shipped it.
So, to sum it up, Poor customer service, as they don't contact you with important things. Sending the wrong items purchased, and generally just scamming you of money. Do NOT purchase anything from this site/"Business"
aariok is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-30-2014, 12:55 PM   #2
Marius85

Omg! Help!

So I just read your tread and I just ordered from them a week ago and they are just now shipping me my Cosplay! What should I do? I'm so scared I won't get my full refund! And I have no way of contacting them! Please help me!
Marius85 is offline   Reply With Quote