Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Video Game Chat

Unread 11-18-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
MordSith
victory!

3rd FFX-2 chick NOT Lulu

Although the fact that there will be 8 playable characters is unconfirmed, Japanese magazine V-Jump had an FFX-2 article explaining the new character and Yunie & Rikku's outfits. The third woman in the shadow is named Pain. Yuna & Rikku's outfits, as well as everyone else's it seems, can be changed. There is going to be a class system in X-2 that'll change the characters' costumes.

For more details, www.rpgamer.comhttp://www.rpgamer.com
translated the bulk of the article!
MordSith is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-18-2002, 03:05 PM   #2
psythe

I'm liking the sound of a class system in the game. Let us decide what style of fighter/mage/whatever the characters get to be ^^v
psythe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2002, 03:10 PM   #3
Alaria
Arrowed!!

phew! :::wipes brow::: thank you for solidifying the information, Mordsmith, alot of ush were very confused! Well....at least its a comfort to know that Lulu did not decide to go punkish!
Unread 11-18-2002, 03:10 PM   #4
Koumori
Dye! Dye! My darling

I saw a blurred picture on somebody's pages on Cosplaylab that suggests that "Pain" has light-colored hair and a very tight outfit with a lot of buckles.

www.suspiciouscloset.com
Koumori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2002, 04:25 PM   #5
DJ(SiC)ness
Kyo For President

hmmm, well thats good i didn't want Lu Lu to go all skimpy (DJ your such a liar) Shut up BRAIN!
DJ(SiC)ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2002, 05:13 PM   #6
MordSith
victory!

yeah. gotta love the way this gets the guys attention, as if girls never play these games. arg. wonder how many x-2 yunas we'll see? i'll be more shocked at x-2 rikku's, though. bra, short shorts, thong. cheapest costume ever, eh? plus in the picture her hair looks brown....how weird.....
MordSith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2002, 05:36 PM   #7
Sirami
Eternally damned

Oops, didn't see that you could change the outfits. I don't like the skimpy ones, but you know that's what most male games will dress them in.

I have a very bad feeling about this game.... Since when did Squaresoft have to resort to "chicks and guns" to sell products? Honestly, it's terrible, considering they are probably just going to destroy Yuna's character...

Last edited by Sirami : 11-18-2002 at 06:08 PM.
Sirami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2002, 07:58 PM   #8
[RAVE]Haru

good point, but thts prolly why they hav the class system... if u dun lik chicks with guns (who doesnt? XD), thn switch it up ^_^, I really liked wht they had in FFV regarding a class system... I liked how the dragoon looked but I didnt lik the fact tht it used spears and pikes n stuff lik tht (not being able to use swords at all) so I used the Knight class and learned the equip swords ability and attached it to the dragoon class, ultimately allowing the character to use the best weapon in the game
[RAVE]Haru is offline   Reply With Quote