Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #1
Soulless
Bang bang!!

Graceasaur

I have been thinking on getting a wig commission from Graceasaur, but this user has so many mix reviews. Some ar A's and even F's. The cosplay feedback are all positive reviews. I never want to be scammed again so I am bit worried. Anyone have experience with this user?
Soulless is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-29-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
Aqua's Rhapsody
FIERCE!

People can make mistakes, but a commissioner having multiple Fs is not good, even if they have quite a few As. I haven't commissioned them, but in my advice, I would steer clear. You want someone with As and Bs across the board, or you could become one of those Fs.
Aqua's Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #3
TheCosplayFox

I feel like I shouldn't say anything since I'm a commissioner myself but I will say people can make mistakes like above and it is impossible to please everyone if you have lots of customers. It's just like on ebay if the seller has sold 500 items and 10 out of those 500 weren't satisfied okay that happens not everyone will be happy. But also make sure to pay attention to what the people say. does it say she's lkate a lot of uses low quality wigs or something? you get what I mean right? like decide if the flaws are something you can get over or something you don't care about or maybe there not even about wigs that are similar to the one you want.

I haven't read her reviews so I don't know but I feel as if you should do as much research as possible and then see but if someone has tons of F's be careful
TheCosplayFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 12:01 AM   #4
lovelovegirl

Do not commission her. I commissioned a wig to be done by September 25th. On the 18th, when I last messaged her about when my wig would arrive, she stopped coming on Cosplay.com. I have sent several PMs with no information about my wig, or giving me my money back. I dropped $85 on that wig and, honestly, looking now i'm the third person to receive no wig, no correspondence after a while and have my money jacked. I can't even dispute the transaction because the money was sent as 'friends and family' to avoid her getting hit with fees. Just don't commission her if you know what's good for you. I ended up going to a con without the wig I spent money on and I may never see my $85 again :/
lovelovegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #5
TheNightingale
Extraordinarily Ordinary.

Do not do it. I commissioned a wig two months ago and I've yet to receive any updates and now her inbox is full so I can no longer contact her. I'm usually so good at looking at reviews before hand too, but this time I didn't and now I am paying the price.

Time for some thrilling heroics.
TheNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 09:02 AM   #6
AceOfCraze

I agree with what the above people have said. I commissioned her in July to make a wig for the 24th October and I have receive no wig nor any news about it. She said that she would contact me when the base wig arrived but I've heard nothing. I've messaged her multiple times on here and her email and got no reply. I spent around £52 pounds, I do believe. My friend ended up having to make the wig that she promised to make.

I wouldn't have minded if she had messaged me with an explanation but she's just stopped coming on here. Don't commission her!

Majora's Mask Moon Child - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Human!The Smiler - Alton Towers Roller Coaster Gijinka
Medicine Seller - Mononoke
AceOfCraze is offline   Reply With Quote