Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 08-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
sauseke16

Cosplay for Pear-Shaped Bodies

I'm about 5'1, have a rather slender build, and a pear-shaped figure. I have plenty of wigs and contacts, so any character is pretty chill. Hoping to get a lot of suggestions.

Also, if you can, I'd appreciate if you could suggest a school appropriate cosplay along with any other ideas you may have, as I'm trying to plan a cosplay for my school's cosplay contest that I'm organizing, you know, to be apart of the Halloween hype. It's going to be on Halloween day, but I'm not sure what would be cool but still school appropriate while keeping relatively warm, though it's not my main priority. I'm trying to steer away from the typical dress shirt and a plain or plaid skirt; also quite against the idea of going as a Rocket grunt. The costume itself doesn't necessarily need straps, as long as it has something that covers my shoulders, it's fine. One of my main concerns is simply it not being a halter top or a tube top without a cover. Again, you don't need to suggest a school appropriate cosplay... pretty much just suggest one if you can think of it.

Without glasses, without makeup
Without glasses, makeup
In cosplay, bit of makeup
sauseke16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
deacube
neko newbie

not really getting you that well. so it has to be school appropriate? meaningnot too much skin showing etc, but also nothing to do with school uniform and smth that covers the shoulders? is that all?
deacube is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #3
Screamingly

Off the top of my head, I can probably suggest Azula from the Last Airbender, Raven from Teen Titans, San from Princess Mononoke, or Mikasa from SNK (Though it really depends on how recognizable you want to be, and how your school is toward body paint)
Screamingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
TigerLily1989

Maybe a disney Princess for the school one? Ariel has the blue dress from kiss the girl, Belle's Village dress, Rapunzel. For the away from school one maybe Skuld from Ah My Goddess
Sakura Con 2015

Cosplays
Erza
Fem! Natsu
Fem! Laxus
Fem! Gajeel
TigerLily1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 07:07 AM   #5
deacube
neko newbie

by the way why dont you do Ran from Texholyze (she even has a coat!) xD

Or Holo from Spice and Wolf, she has several outifts and all warm and school appropriate
Here is a pic of the skirt outfit (there is also a trousers one)

http://leap250.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/1.png
deacube is offline   Reply With Quote