Hey guys, new member here! :-)
I'm currently doing some research trying to decide what the best body paint would be for temporary tattoos.
Brief description of what they are for and the general look I'm going for:
- It will be for this annual event: Taboo Masquerade at The Castle in Ybor (Tampa)
- It's a dance club so there will be sweating and rubbing against the tattoo
This year's theme is "Fetish Fairy-tales". I'm going to be going as The Huntsman from Snow White and I'm looking to have a friend of mine paint a tattoo on my left upper arm, shoulder, neck, and face (I have a real tattoo already on my right shoulder/arm). The general design of the tattoo will be similar to this:
The tattoo will most likely be of a somewhat bright blue, although I am going to leave it at least partially up to the artists discretion as to what she thinks looks good.
So, based on comments I've seen both above in this thread and in various other places my thoughts are as follows:
- Water-based paints aren't an option due to sweat and rubbing
- Latex probably wouldn't stand up well to me moving my arm/head/face
- PAX or Temptu dura pro are probably my best options
I am a bit concerned about the length of time to remove afterwards, since this is a club event and there will be drinking/partying going on. The idea of having to spend 3 hours removing body paint at 3:00am isn't especially appealing.
Anyways, any suggestions that you guys might have would be much appreciated!