Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #31
poskii

Update! Unfortunately we will not be attending as Booker and Elizabeth ( commissioner problems, it'll be late unfortunately ). My friend will be Frank West and I am undecided. I will either bring Lissa from Fire Emblem: Awakening ( not bringing the new staff just in case! ) or something from Pokemon. c:
poskii is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #32
Ghai

Lissa?! My friend and I talked ourselves into attempting Fire Emblem Cosplays (after years of talking about it). He's looking at Black Knight, where as I'm aiming for Tactician from Awakening. I've also got another friend trying to go as Red from Pokemon, and I might do a Gijinka if Tactician doesn't happen.
Ghai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #33
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by poskii View Post
Update! Unfortunately we will not be attending as Booker and Elizabeth ( commissioner problems, it'll be late unfortunately ). My friend will be Frank West and I am undecided. I will either bring Lissa from Fire Emblem: Awakening ( not bringing the new staff just in case! ) or something from Pokemon. c:
Late commission? THANKS OBAMA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghai View Post
Lissa?! My friend and I talked ourselves into attempting Fire Emblem Cosplays (after years of talking about it). He's looking at Black Knight, where as I'm aiming for Tactician from Awakening. I've also got another friend trying to go as Red from Pokemon, and I might do a Gijinka if Tactician doesn't happen.
Why not bring both?! Unless you're only going for a day. Then IGNORE ME!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #34
Ghai

You know, that idea didn't cross me ._.

Thinking Classic Scorpion, Tactician, and Gijinka something... sounds like a fun list actually!
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #35
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
You know, that idea didn't cross me ._.

Thinking Classic Scorpion, Tactician, and Gijinka something... sounds like a fun list actually!
Booker and Saints Row Boss is a definite for me on Saturday. If something Poke- happens, it will be on Friday along with my RE things.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 11-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #36
poskii

It has been confirmed! c: I will be Lissa from Fire Emblem: Awakening (no staff due to the staff saying it would be safest for me to leave it behind so it doesn't break) and Nurse Joy from Pokemon. ♥

Quote:
That sounds awesome! I would love to see you guys regardless if you dress up as Fire Emblem characters or not. c: Aw, I love Red! By far one of my favorite Pokemon characters today. Gijinkas are always fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Late commission? THANKS OBAMA!
You don't know how hard I laughed at this!
Unread 11-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #37
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by poskii View Post
You don't know how hard I laughed at this!
I do what I can

Got my fabric for my Booker vest, also buttons for said shirt. Waiting for the next check to order the proper pants and base shirt.

Unread 11-25-2013, 07:52 PM   #38
twixs911
a nooby cosplayer :3

If anybody is interested in having a photshoot please check out the following link http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...86#post4791086
MAGfest 2014
Katsucon 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Main cons I attend: MAGfest, Katsucon, Otakon, Anime USA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photography/cosplay (mainly photog) page; https://www.facebook.com/FlutterTeePhotography
East coast photographer = u =
twixs911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #39
techandl

This will be my first time to magfest and am brining my BSAA Jill Valentine and also my Rosalind Lutece costumes. I'm currently working on a Puppeteer costume from the AC4 multiplayer, but I'm not sure if I'll finish it in time.
techandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #40
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by techandl View Post
This will be my first time to magfest and am brining my BSAA Jill Valentine and also my Rosalind Lutece costumes. I'm currently working on a Puppeteer costume from the AC4 multiplayer, but I'm not sure if I'll finish it in time.
Very cool! I'm wearing my RE6 Leon on Friday and my Booker on MAG-Saturday!

Unread 12-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #41
poskii

Alright, since she is finished (aside from the tips of the wig) I am also bringing Silent Night Sona along too. cx Again, I will not be bringing the prop~ Maybe one year.
Unread 12-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #42
Seraphy
Nagare~

Just confirmed my place with group tickets and booking and what not, so I'll be attending.

Most likely going to keep it simple and be Naoto from Persona 4. Contemplating Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening. Gonna be my first time at MAGFest and the Gaylord in general. So excited!
Seraphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #43
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphy View Post
Just confirmed my place with group tickets and booking and what not, so I'll be attending.

Most likely going to keep it simple and be Naoto from Persona 4. Contemplating Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening. Gonna be my first time at MAGFest and the Gaylord in general. So excited!
You should bring both, as the Gaylord will still be all decked out from the holidays, and you want have to compete for photo space like you will at Katsu.

Unread 12-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #44
Ghai

AIM FOR LUCINA!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, sorry I just love seeing Fire Emblem get some much needed love
Unread 12-11-2013, 08:57 AM   #45
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
AIM FOR LUCINA!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, sorry I just love seeing Fire Emblem get some much needed love
I assure you, it's killing me NONE of my local cosplay friends are super into FE/FEA because I WANT to costume the hell out of that series.

....so everyone's bringing their 3DS' to the bar Friday night YES/YES correct?