Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-30-2013, 02:14 PM   #61
Lilith_Angel

This will be my second year at MAG and I'll be debuting my Elizabeth (Bioshock) cosplay for the weekend. I may bring my Fem Ezio (AC) but it just depends on my mood. They didn't have a lot of cosplay there at all last year so I'm not really going to bother brining a lot.
Lilith_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-30-2013, 02:54 PM   #62
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith_Angel View Post
This will be my second year at MAG and I'll be debuting my Elizabeth (Bioshock) cosplay for the weekend. I may bring my Fem Ezio (AC) but it just depends on my mood. They didn't have a lot of cosplay there at all last year so I'm not really going to bother brining a lot.
My wife and I are wearing our BSI stuff on Saturday, hopefully we'll run into you for a quick photo op!

And yea, MF is light on the cosplay, which is kinda fine to me. I'm bringing more costumes than usual to take advantage of the scenery though.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #63
CountMetal
I GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!!

MAGFest isn't good for me due to finances, work, and school. I plan on going in 2015 and hopefully it happens a week after New Years.
CountMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 09:48 AM   #64
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Easily my best MAGfest to date. Super fun, excited to go back next year.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
Unread 01-06-2014, 06:26 PM   #65
sazumebachi

I was up at magfest saturday Cosplaying as Wallmarket Aeris from FF-7 If anyone has any pics of me please pm me!
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3461828/
and here are my MagFest pictures! please like Neptune-Roze Cosplay page too!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...49738& type=3
Unread 01-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #66
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazumebachi View Post
I was up at magfest saturday Cosplaying as Wallmarket Aeris from FF-7 If anyone has any pics of me please pm me!
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3461828/
and here are my MagFest pictures! please like Neptune-Roze Cosplay page too!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...49738& type=3
I saw you in passing, and again possibly at the bar Saturday night? That probably doesn't do you much good, but your Aerith/Aeris looked great.

Unread 01-07-2014, 05:09 PM   #67
sazumebachi

@TheAnarChris-Thank you! I wore a red dress/wallmarket version of her XD I tell you having a basket is very handy,because i can stick my camera's inside and cover them up with fake flowers
I think i did get pics with you as Zack (where you walking around with a Reno?)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...49738& type=1
Unread 01-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #68
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazumebachi View Post
@TheAnarChris-Thank you! I wore a red dress/wallmarket version of her XD I tell you having a basket is very handy,because i can stick my camera's inside and cover them up with fake flowers
I think i did get pics with you as Zack (where you walking around with a Reno?)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...49738& type=1
LOL, as I said in the PM, that ain't me. The only serious cosplay I did was Booker DeWitt from Bioshock Infinite.

http://www.acparadise.com/ace/displa...c=75443#photos

Unread 01-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #69
ItsAmerico
Bow-Chicka

I'll be putting up photos soon but if anyone saw me as The Arrow that'd be cool. <3
ItsAmerico is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2014, 09:07 PM   #70
sazumebachi

@Americo- I got some pics of you XD
Unread 01-14-2014, 11:21 PM   #71
Persiflage88

I was part of a Chris Redfield/Jill Valentine pair on Friday. Hoping someone has a good picture of us, since we never got a picture of ourselves. Just one would be really nice. PLEASE!!!!

I was also Rule 63/genderbent Mad (Max) Moxxi on Saturday, as well as Booker Dewitt, hanging with a Lutece and Elizabeth.
Persiflage88 is offline   Reply With Quote