Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-11-2013, 12:15 PM   #166
GodKing_Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky~bo~Peep View Post
Sorry, my last post was particularly unprofessional and out of line.
Given the ongoing grief and frustration we've gotten from Mykaios all through this, I don't know that anyone would overly blame you for reacting so - one can only endure so much galling provocation, after all. She's the only one who should be essentially on her knees apologizing to us, the wronged and betrayed customers, as someone else mentioned!
GodKing_Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #167
Wolfmeisterrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky~bo~Peep View Post
Sorry, my last post was particularly unprofessional and out of line.
Yeah let's just try and keep this about the commissions/commissioner/cosplay

as to prevent this thread being locked :/.
Wolfmeisterrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #168
GodKing_Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayase Shin View Post
I am sorry but NO ONE wants to do ANY WORK!! get that through your head!
SHIP EVERYTHING OUT AS IS! why cant you get that?

How is this helpful? they are NOT "completed", admit that you dont know what you are doing and for once do the right thing and give these people what they want!!
Materials & refunds!
And NO THERE IS A WAY TO GIVE REFUNDS!
You spent SOME of the money on materials so the other portion is LABOR, which you FAILED and DID NOT DO!
The RIGHT thing to do is send the materials and send everyone the MONEY back for what is owed from your POCKET, thats how business works, you cant just keep whatever you feel like! You obviously spent the money somewhere? so it should be no problem to work to pay back everyone!

example: you buy a comic book from a friend, in exchange for money, then you later realize you dont want it, so you ask for a refund, your friend gives you the money back!
Wait- what if that friend spent the money? well then that friend has a little time to work or get what he owes you back. that is how it works, its not the best example but i dont think you will understand it any other way.

In the end through with all the legal action being placed on her she will be FORCED to refund whether she likes it or not, its the LAW!

i hate having to post so much on this but it just wont stop, she needs to be banned after this in my opinion. I strongly think that if anyone tries to work with her in the future I pray they see these numerous threads on her "service" and go somewhere else.
I very much heartily and sincerely agree on all counts, Ayase, and in addition to speaking with legal representation, I have had other cosplayers and commissioners "boosting the signal" for me - indeed, for all of us, for everyone on that list who's been screwed over and time and time again (Soul_Siren posted her review thread as well, which should definitely be fairly and justly noted because there's equally damning information in there as well - and once Ketania posts her experiences, I'm sure they'll only but mirror ours pretty well exactly) - so the word about her definitely is out there. People know, and they in turn are making sure that it's also something known far and wide.
Unread 09-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #169
Spooky~bo~Peep
Otaku~no~Gothic cosplay

I hope Ketania also files a crime report
Spooky~bo~Peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #170
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

*cough* Refunds?*cough*

https://www.facebook.com/ChergnomebylProps
Chergnomebyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #171
Suuki
Sakura Chan

She has still failed to provide pics?
I agree as someone else has mentioned.. Take a sick day. Sort everything out. Take pictures, then mail EVERYTHING off.
Anime Expo 2014
Sukoshi Con 2014
Pokecon 2014

Cosplays
Naruto Uzumaki (Shippuden/Konoha High)
Naruko - Fem!Naru (Shippuden/Konoha High/Maid)
Sakura Haruno (Shippuden)
Hinata Hyuga (Shippuden)
Karin Uzumaki (Shippuden)
Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter)

Progress: Kyle Brofloski (South Park), Misa Amane (Death Note), Karin Anbu (Naruto- Original Design), Saria (Legend of Zelda)
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #172
GodKing_Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suuki View Post
She has still failed to provide pics?
I agree as someone else has mentioned.. Take a sick day. Sort everything out. Take pictures, then mail EVERYTHING off.
Oh, yes, she's still failed or is refusing for whatever extremely suspicious reason, to provide pics. And that's the thing, right there, because ccording to her own words - not that any stock can be placed in them at this point, but regardless - mine, say, was "completed" except for the armour pieces needing to be painted and attached. Again, according only to her, and very supposedly, and I reiterated then and will do so now that I don't want her to do that and I want it sent to me as-is, right now, and it's not like that's so bloody hard either!....

In any event, though, even if all this were in fact somehow true - then let's see the pics of it as proof! As others have said here, proof or it didn't happen! If it was this close to being done then she had every opportunity to snap a pic ages before now (of course, if it was also this supposedly close to being done, then it could have been sent for DC, but wasn't, and even thinking about that makes me rage) - yet that she is not, still? Ohhhh, I know what it indicates, what it proves....
Unread 09-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #173
Jia Jem
replicant
Rock Star Admin

This thread has been reported, but I am not closing it because it was reported by an uninvolved 3rd party, and not OP.

I suggest it be toned down, EVERYWHERE, or else it will get locked for abuse and threats. I suggest to OP to continue communication with her commissioner in private until things get sorted out and a helpful update can be made. Or, the parties directly involved post RELEVANT updates to the situation in this thread. I think you guys have covered everything else, there is no need for redundant posts.
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #174
GodKing_Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jia Jem View Post
This thread has been reported, but I am not closing it because it was reported by an uninvolved 3rd party, and not OP.

I suggest it be toned down, EVERYWHERE, or else it will get locked for abuse and threats. I suggest to OP to continue communication with her commissioner in private until things get sorted out and a helpful update can be made. Or, the parties directly involved post RELEVANT updates to the situation in this thread. I think you guys have covered everything else, there is no need for redundant posts.
Attempting to work things out with the commissioner "in private" availed me absolutely nothing. All I ever got for such attempts were unfilled promises, further eggregious delays, missed and unfulfilled deadlines, and further dissembling on the part of said commissioner. The commissioner has not demonstrated any willingness up to now to work favourably with me, in any such "in private" communications, to any solution which would be at this point, in any way, even remotely favourable to me - as the customer who has been taken advantage of in this situation.

With all respect to you and your stated concerns, I do not see that "abuse and threats" have in fact gone on herein. Only the facts have been reported, only the truth has been spoken, to that end - at least, on the part of those of us who have been victimized by this commissioner. And as other parties continue to come forward expressing that they too have been victimized, I feel it very much important that the thread remain, and I thank you very much for doing so.
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:12 PM   #175
Shadowken

That "uninvolved 3rd party" could be Mykaios but told its not her to hide herself in all this. She reported me to facebook and reported my thread so for all i know she's the 3rd party. Like my thread that was locked. Mykaios got away with her crime. Once this one is in the same situation, she will walk away free with thousands of dollars from unsatisfied customers.
Shadowken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #176
Spooky~bo~Peep
Otaku~no~Gothic cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowken View Post
That "uninvolved 3rd party" could be Mykaios but told its not her to hide herself in all this. She reported me to facebook and reported my thread so for all i know she's the 3rd party. Like my thread that was locked. Mykaios got away with her crime. Once this one is in the same situation, she will walk away free with thousands of dollars from unsatisfied customers.
Crime reports have been made to the FBI's white collar crime. (Did you file yours yet?) Yours got shut down because a ton of uninvolved parties were making it nothing but a drama-fest. Plus the fact she was also exposing private information. I made an earlier statement that was a personal jab but it was something that was on my mind. I deleted it but also manned up and apologized for posting it as it was uncalled for and immature.

But in response to the admin. Thank you for not deleting or shutting this thread down. But it is seeming the only way to get through to her is to light a HUGE bonfire under her to get what the customers paid thousands of dollars for. This is no longer a matter of trivial one or two cosplays people paid $50 to $500 but some money paid is up to $900.
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #177
GodKing_Jedi

Yes, I agree, and I would like to take this additional opportunity, as well, to thank the admin, again, for not deleting nor shutting down this thread. Believe me, Jia Jem, I would have far and away preferred it to have never been driven to this point; nothing about this situation has been even remotely my desiring. However - what choice do I have? (attempting to deal with said commissioner "in private" - as you can see from my original lengthy review, it availed me less than nothing)

Additionally, it seems like the posting of this thread has allowed others to come forward and to voice their own complaints and concerns, and to be reassured that they are not alone in these matters. That a united front is presented is, I feel, important, when such offenses have been committed in the cosplay community. I do not, admittedly, understand how the posts made can be seen to be "redundant"?....for if the issues have not been satisfactorily resolved, if the problems continue, then posts made to that end seem to me to be pertinent and necessary.

In any case, as stated above, Jia Jem, like everyone else who has spoken up in this thread - and, particularly, since I am the OP of it - I thank you very much for your understanding with regards to these matters. I thank you very much also for not deleting nor shutting down the thread; I am very grateful that you see how important, how crucial, this is.
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #178
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Quote:
That "uninvolved 3rd party" could be Mykaios but told its not her to hide herself in all this
It was not Mykaios who reported it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodKing_Jedi View Post

In any case, as stated above, Jia Jem, like everyone else who has spoken up in this thread - and, particularly, since I am the OP of it - I thank you very much for your understanding with regards to these matters. I thank you very much also for not deleting nor shutting down the thread; I am very grateful that you see how important, how crucial, this is.
You do not need to worry about the thread being closed. As you are the OP, you are the only one who can request it to be closed, unless site rules are broken and we close it for that.

That being said, to expand on Jia’s comments - the main issue is that many people who have shown no personal experience with the commissioner being reviewed are chiming in and adding 3rd party opinions to the discussion. This is not what the review forum is for. If you have nothing to do with the specific complaint at hand, please refrain from jumping into the thread just to “pile on” . . . for either side. That does not create a constructive method of resolution - it merely devolves the thread into he said/she said hearsay, unsolicited legal advice, and for lack of a better phrase . . . two teams.

As for thread reporting, unless someone is posting personally identifiable information or making fun of someone’s mother, EVERYONE PLEASE STOP PM’ING THE MODS ABOUT THIS THREAD. This has officially moved beyond just a mild annoyance. Thank you for understanding.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #179
Hetalia-Chan
Not Iceland, ice cream!!

Quote:
That "uninvolved 3rd party" could be Mykaios but told its not her to hide herself in all this. She reported me to facebook and reported my thread so for all i know she's the 3rd party. Like my thread that was locked. Mykaios got away with her crime.Once this one is in the same situation, she will walk away free with thousands of dollars from unsatisfied customers.
http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=120
Hetalia-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #180
GodKing_Jedi

I thank you very much, as well, for your understanding - it is very much appreciated, and I am truly glad that the thread will remain open; indeed, I would posit it to say that perhaps it is as a result of what has thus far happened and come to light in this thread that things have supposedly even happened, or at least it's been claimed that they will happen, or even that there's the chance of things being moved along at all.

In other words, I would honestly be concerned that, were it not for the feedback of others in the thread - whether or not they are directly involved in these happenings - that those of us who have been victimized would only continue to be.

I am aware of what you say about "third party opinions", but I do not feel that there has been "piling on", per se. Indeed, it is my personal feeling, as victimized customer, that their feedback and input has helped ensure that these matters are kept in the light - and remain so, such that something simply must be done about them.

I worry that the term "putting the pressure on" may perhaps be taken unduly, but I feel that you know what I mean, and hence, why I have been glad to see that others - whether or not they too have been personally victimized - have spoken up, to this end. Otherwise, I might well have worried that I was somehow being unreasonable in my demands. Knowing that I am not, however, has made nigh-well all the difference, and I am profoundly grateful for that.

Again, I thank you, as well, very much for your understanding in these matters. I shall continue to post, since I feel it important to keep that spotlight on - else how do we know that anything will ever be done, namely, the issuing of requested/demanded refunds, immediately, and the posting of (many months-promised, but never-delivered) pictorial proof, and the actual sending of the items themselves, immediately, in whatever state they are currently in? If nothing's said of it, I fear it might never happen, and after what I've already been through, that would prove far too distressing.

Thank you, however, again!....

Last edited by GodKing_Jedi : 09-11-2013 at 02:49 PM.