Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-10-2013, 01:51 PM   #61
Shadowken

Hmm. I've seen this before. She gave me a deadline based on her schedule that she would have it done and sent before sacanime a few weeks ago. I gave her a shot, she even post a blanket that supposably was my costume on her cosplay page when it was nothing but a blanket with the same color of my costume. she said that my costume came with 100% everything "What? For this commission, everything is included~". Days later i got "Btw, the one thing you do need are gloves." She even post a list of commissions to be done or sent on her cosplay, that list was made page August 26. "*Commissions appearing at DragonCon/SacAnime" My commission didn't appear at sacanime or even reached California.

After she said she sent it she never gave me the tracking number. Anxiety kicked in after she refused to give the tracking and blocked me from communication. I called Fedex and WALKED to USPS four days after she said she sent my costume and gave them my info both said "There is nothing in the data with my name or my address that's being sent to me" The con was going to begin in a few days.

Later after my anxiety kicked in days ago and she played the harassment card and people taking her side she emails me telling me "the tracking number is not available at this time" when i already found out it was not in the database days after she said she already sent it and in the end both companies told me nothing was sent. I don't even know if anyone else saw the picture of my costume she post. I've noticed that every picture she post, at least one person liked the post of every picture.

But the blanket she post that she said is my costume. Not a single person liked it and that makes me think that she put the setting to only me being able to see it to calm me down.
In conclusion she made a list before that was based on a schedule she didn't stay true to so who's to say she will stay true for this list? The next con is January 3rd and im 100% positive that i will not get my costume in time for a THIRD convention in a row. I'd rather get a refund at this point. She made excuses for months if not years before she got this job and started going back to school so she just added to more excuses to give her customers.

Last edited by Shadowken : 09-10-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Shadowken is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #62
GodKing_Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Siren View Post
Thanks for this.

I would also like to add that filing a crime report is by no means a joke and is to be taken very seriously. It is best left as a last resort when all else has failed.
Indeed, and I did it, and I know you have as well – though I also find it rather interesting and eyebrow-raising should she claim that she doesn’t know what Internet crime reporting like that is all about, considering the fact that she has claimed to both Soul Siren and I that we shouldn’t do it because she’s “not a scam artist” (ad nauseam we’ve heard it, despite all damning, indicting evidence to the contrary) and we wouldn’t be able to take it back “once we received our cosplays” (as if, if I may say so with all understandable bluntness), and she has also apparently gone on to seek to claim the “poor me”/victimization card in this regard. She does, however, given these statements, very much know what Internet crime reporting is, such as that which both Soul Siren and I have filled out and posted with the appropriate authorities. We did so because we were left with no alternative, and driven to breaking point.
GodKing_Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:13 PM   #63
Endrea
Sushi Hunter!

Actually I check out her page shadowken and I can very well see that photo. It might just be because there isn't much to look at.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
Endrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #64
Lycoris Ousa
sleepy kitty

I saw that picture also I just thought it was a swatch of fabric.

Anyways both of mine (oichi and lugia gijinka) were suppose to be here for dragon con. I didn't get it and she just told me she was busy with work and didn't mail them. My last con of the year is in September (in which I will not have another until may) and I have also paid in full. I have faith that I will get what I paid for. I do though always have back up cosplay just in case. She has taken the advice and had now given the option to send materials. If people want that which was the advice given. All I can do is see what happens.

*Con list*
AWA - 2014
Momo Con - 2014
Dragon*Con - 2014
Lycoris Ousa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #65
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post
***This is a mass email being sent to all current and delayed commissions. It has dbeen sent to everyone individually and posted on my facebook page.***

I am sending this to inform everyone, if you don’t already know, that due to circumstances out of my control, I am currently behind on commissions (which include shipments, updates and pictures). I want to make sure that everyone is on the same page and I am *hoping* that you’ll work with me as I catch up. I am not looking for anyone’s sympathy or pity, I’m just asking everyone to understand. The following is a schedule of what things I have to do and what needs to be done. It includes upcoming commissions, and for those of you who have deadlines for January and beyond, this should not affect you in any way, and should for some reason I cannot meet your deadline, I will notify you about two months in advanced, and send any remain materials and whatever progress I have either over to you, or the new commissioner. I encourage those with said 2014 deadlines to speak with another commissioner *just in case* to see what their availability is like and if they would be able to hold a slot for you. I don’t want to miss anymore deadlines or have any more delays come up and spare both of us that stress. However, if you are able to for some reason, extend a deadline; please do not hesitate to discuss that with me.

Now, here is what I want to do. It will not take 6 months or a year and will in fact take less, but it also won’t take one day or one week. I do have classes every weekday and a 30 hour work week.

Within the next seven days (today is September 9th), these commissions will be shipped:
-Journey Red variant
-Donnel from Fire Emblem

By the 25th, this will have been shipped, if not delivered:
-Alexander Anderson from Hellsing
-Shadow Lugia Gijinka

October 15th,:
-Duke Devlin jewelry *this is an upcoming deadline*
-Arya Stark season 3 *this is an upcoming deadline*
-Sakura-hime
-Aoba
-Yukari vocaloid

October 25th:
-Hyuuga Hinata hoodie
-Seras Victoria blood
-Seras Victoria OVA

October 31th:
-Asuka + Winry
-Female Ezio/assassin + boa plushie
-Loki
-Shadow Lugia hoodie

Please note, that this is what I know and am going to stick to. It may very well be more than that and it won’t be any less (also not everything is listed), but I really don’t want to give hard dates and make promises I can’t keep. Please do not argue with me about deadlines, or who/what should be sent out/finished first as I’m trying to keep it oldest to newest. I understand that deadlines have been missed, I understand that there have been delays and I understand that I have to somewhat put things into a well-known and established order. I understand that some of you are no longer patient and are extremely frustrated. And for those of you who remain patient and understanding, I cannot be thankful enough. I want to solve everything as peacefully and calmly and if at all possible, a little stress free.

I will always be able to answer emails and questions, if you have any and by all means you’re all free to contact me. But, please do not expect me to answer immediately, and do not send me hundreds of messages a day. I encourage everyone to follow my facebook page as well, if you already aren’t, because there will be times where I won’t be able to send emails and updates are always posted there.

I hope we can reach an understanding and that everyone will have faith in me in getting through this.

**I forgot to include that I am no longer taking commissions, until I have completed everything/got caught up, if that.
Quote:
My email, which everyone fails to realize is a ship schedule. It's a ship schedule, commissions and or materials and is listed somewhat (but not entirely) in order, if people want me to really be fair. It keeps in mind the small number of commissions I have left for *this* year, as not to miss them and it doesn't interfere with my 2014 deadlines. I didn't stack all of the commissions in the next month in a half, which is All I planned out, in which I left wiggle room to ADD things to, if possible, which it is, but I'm not stacking everything together. I don't know what days I work or don't work for the next month and a half. I don't know how school will be like then either.

All people are doing at this point are being a bunch of cyber bullies. People are still angry and still don't realize the possible real consequences of Soul Siren's crime report. I don't know how long the process takes, but I don't know what happens once she gets her commission either. I suppose she would file an update and they would just close the case.

I asked everyone how and what I should prioritize. I was honest. I reached out for suggestions and help and FOLLOWED IT.

There is absolutely no need for personal attacks and most definitely no need for cussing or snide remarks. We're going to take this one step at a time. We'll focus on the first shipments, which are within the next seven days. Then we'll focus on the next date I gave, and so on and so forth. That is being fair.

Last edited by Mykaios : 09-10-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #66
Shadowken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrea View Post
Actually I check out her page shadowken and I can very well see that photo. It might just be because there isn't much to look at.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
Well that clears that up thanks. Still she's made a list before that she didn't stick to so no telling if she will stick to this new list. Pretty much history is repeating with the list of things she failed to do. I paid five hundred dollars for her services, complete pay she needed to finish my costume. The most i've ever done for one set of clothes. And i've got nothing but stress anxiety and strong palpitations from her. If i wanted that i could have just watched a scary movie for free and used that five hundred on something more meaningful.

Last edited by Shadowken : 09-10-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #67
Soul_Siren
Magic is Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodKing_Jedi View Post
She does, however, given these statements, very much know what Internet crime reporting is, such as that which both Soul Siren and I have filled out and posted with the appropriate authorities. We did so because we were left with no alternative, and driven to breaking point.
Exactly so; no alternatives were left to us, and all attempts to work with the commissioner only resulted in lies and getting absolutely nothing solved.

I warned Mykaios since July, both on the Cosplay forums and in private messages, that I would seek help from law enforcement if we could not come up with a solid solution. I wish she would have just worked with me. In the adult world, when someone breaks contracts and lies to clients during a business transaction, there are consequences.
Soul_Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #68
GodKing_Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycoris Ousa View Post
I saw that picture also I just thought it was a swatch of fabric.

Anyways both of mine (oichi and lugia gijinka) were suppose to be here for dragon con. I didn't get it and she just told me she was busy with work and didn't mail them. My last con of the year is in September (in which I will not have another until may) and I have also paid in full. I have faith that I will get what I paid for. I do though always have back up cosplay just in case. She has taken the advice and had now given the option to send materials. If people want that which was the advice given. All I can do is see what happens.
She apparently gave that option to some (meagre few indeed), but not to others; and certainly, it would appear - for whatever reasons of intransigence, pettiness or even malice, as I stated before - not to me. Even though that is the very thing I have been repeatedly asking of her, even imploring and pleading of her - because I just want this over and done with, I want to be finished with this and put the whole horrid, nightmarish mess behind me.

Over a year into the commission now, and, moreover, also nearly seven months past my contractually-obligated deadline date, you would think that I would have some kriffin' say in the matter - being the customer, and all!.... Because, again, any other business practice which operated in this fashion, and obviously cared so very contemptuously little for the satisfaction of its customers, would be out of said business in an instant.
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #69
Soul_Siren
Magic is Golden

Quote:
All people are doing at this point are being a bunch of cyber bullies. People are still angry and still don't realize the possible real consequences of Soul Siren's crime report. I don't know how long the process takes, but I don't know what happens once she gets her commission either. I suppose she would file an update and they would just close the case.
I am very well aware of what I am doing. I've warned you previously about these very real consequences, too. You made your choice.

Upon our commission being completed satisfactorily, I would certainly file an update to inform law enforcement that the situation had been rectified, as I have told you previously.

Speaking of cyber bullies: I would ask Mykaios to single me out some more, please, as it only presents more opportunities to bring to light my case. That is not, however, what this thread is about, and I am not falling for her manipulations. Let us stick to the point.

Mykaios has made her point and put up her list. The rest is up to her, now.

Last edited by Soul_Siren : 09-10-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Soul_Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #70
Spooky~bo~Peep
Otaku~no~Gothic cosplay

Who cussed? I didn't. Anyone? I don't see any bullying either. Just asking you to be a good person since you are claiming to be, MyKaios. JUST GIVE JEDI HER STUFF OR MONEY! THEY HAVE REACHED THEIR BREAKING POINT AND since you responded to all this with another post of playing the victim we all now see who and what you really are. You can't even man up and be a good person and just let her off the hook. YOU ARE DAMAGING JEDI AND OTHERS BY PUTTING THEM THROUGH ANXIETY AND STRESS and yet you are still playing the victim. How DARE you. Who and what do you think you are?! My friend is over there BREAKING DOWN because of you. Shadow gave you his RENT money and STILL nothing. WOLF paid you in FULL and you still didn't send them their cosplay! You don't have a leg to stand on legally. I am not bullying, I am fighting now for my friends who have been WRONGED and brought to TEARS and ANXIETY! I am done playing nice. I defend my friends and those in the cosplay community from those that are selfishly destroying it. I also see that a couple have given up on cosplay BECAUSE of this! And you are still the VICTIM?! Just give the bloody refund and/or parts! You wanna be mature and nice? Just do it and this will be over!
Spooky~bo~Peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #71
Shadowken

Help from law enforcement's is necessary if she takes hundreds to thousands of dollars from customers and give nothing back for months to years, cause health and financial problems for customers and give countless lies and excuses. Might i add that i have thousands in medical bills and the majority is for anxiety. Guess where that anxiety came from? Don't believe me? I can scan the bills and reports faster then she can post a picture of a single costume.

Last edited by Shadowken : 09-10-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #72
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Quote:
***This is a mass email being sent to all current and delayed commissions. It has been sent to everyone individually and posted on my facebook page.***

I am sending this to inform everyone, if you don’t already know, that due to circumstances out of my control, I am currently behind on commissions (which include shipments, updates and pictures). I want to make sure that everyone is on the same page and I am *hoping* that you’ll work with me as I catch up. I am not looking for anyone’s sympathy or pity, I’m just asking everyone to understand. The following is a schedule of what things I have to do and what needs to be done. It includes upcoming commissions, and for those of you who have deadlines for January and beyond, this should not affect you in any way, and should for some reason I cannot meet your deadline, I will notify you about two months in advanced, and send any remain materials and whatever progress I have either over to you, or the new commissioner. I encourage those with said 2014 deadlines to speak with another commissioner *just in case* to see what their availability is like and if they would be able to hold a slot for you. I don’t want to miss anymore deadlines or have any more delays come up and spare both of us that stress. However, if you are able to for some reason, extend a deadline; please do not hesitate to discuss that with me.

Now, here is what I want to do. It will not take 6 months or a year and will in fact take less, but it also won’t take one day or one week. I do have classes every weekday and a 30 hour work week.

Within the next seven days (today is September 9th), these commissions will be shipped:
-Journey Red variant
-Donnel from Fire Emblem

-Shadow Lugia Gijinka

October 15th,:
-Sakura-hime
-Aoba
-Yukari vocaloid

October 25th:
-Hyuuga Hinata hoodie
-Seras Victoria blood
-Seras Victoria OVA

October 31th:
-Asuka + Winry
-Loki
-Shadow Lugia hoodie

Please note, that this is what I know and am going to stick to. It may very well be more than that and it won’t be any less (also not everything is listed), but I really don’t want to give hard dates and make promises I can’t keep. Please do not argue with me about deadlines, or who/what should be sent out/finished first as I’m trying to keep it oldest to newest. I understand that deadlines have been missed, I understand that there have been delays and I understand that I have to somewhat put things into a well-known and established order. I understand that some of you are no longer patient and are extremely frustrated. And for those of you who remain patient and understanding, I cannot be thankful enough. I want to solve everything as peacefully and calmly and if at all possible, a little stress free.

I will always be able to answer emails and questions, if you have any and by all means you’re all free to contact me. But, please do not expect me to answer immediately, and do not send me hundreds of messages a day. I encourage everyone to follow my facebook page as well, if you already aren’t, because there will be times where I won’t be able to send emails and updates are always posted there.

I hope we can reach an understanding and that everyone will have faith in me in getting through this.

**I forgot to include that I am no longer taking commissions, until I have completed everything/got caught up, if that.
Quote:
My email, which everyone fails to realize is a ship schedule. It's a ship schedule, commissions and or materials and is listed somewhat (but not entirely) in order, if people want me to really be fair. It keeps in mind the small number of commissions I have left for *this* year, as not to miss them and it doesn't interfere with my 2014 deadlines. I didn't stack all of the commissions in the next month in a half, which is All I planned out, in which I left wiggle room to ADD things to, if possible, which it is, but I'm not stacking everything together. I don't know what days I work or don't work for the next month and a half. I don't know how school will be like then either.All people are doing at this point are being a bunch of cyber bullies. People are still angry and still don't realize the possible real consequences of Soul Siren's crime report. I don't know how long the process takes, but I don't know what happens once she gets her commission either. I suppose she would file an update and they would just close the case.

I asked everyone how and what I should prioritize. I was honest. I reached out for suggestions and help and FOLLOWED IT.

There is absolutely no need for personal attacks and most definitely no need for cussing or snide remarks. We're going to take this one step at a time. We'll focus on the first shipments, which are within the next seven days. Then we'll focus on the next date I gave, and so on and so forth. That is being fair.
Again, we're just going to focus on the next seven days and go on from there. It should be fair and logical, plus it's the next seven days. It's upcoming, quick, easy and fast. If people can focus with each date, and not necessarily their own commission at this point and can see that each date is followed thoroughly with each item listed, they can see and understand that their commission will be in the same regards.

Last edited by Mykaios : 09-10-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #73
GodKing_Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Siren View Post
I am very well aware of what I am doing. I've warned you previously about these very real consequences, too. You made your choice.

Upon our commission being completed satisfactorily, I would certainly file an update to inform law enforcement that the situation had been rectified, as I have told you previously.

Speaking of cyber bullies: I would ask Mykaios to single me out some more, please, as it only presents more opportunities to bring to light my case. That is not, however, what this thread is about, and I am not falling for her manipulations. Let us stick to the point.

Mykaios has made her point and put up her list. The rest is up to her, now.
Having also filed that report, I too am every bit perfectly well aware of what is involved and what the consequences are of filing said report. But it was a plain and simple necessity for me just as much as it was for Soul_Siren, and I knew that going in - and still do.

I will also not fall for said attempted manipulations on the part of Mykaios, nor will I tolerate her attempting to play the victim in such fashion. Again. Because she is not - she is the perpetrator, and this is all down to her. That the crime reports have been filed, as have other proceedings against her, she has only herself, and her appalling and eggregious lack of any cooperation, etc., etc., to blame for such consequences.
Unread 09-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #74
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

Again.

Quote:
***This is a mass email being sent to all current and delayed commissions. It has been sent to everyone individually and posted on my facebook page.***

-Journey Red variant
-Donnel from Fire Emblem

-Shadow Lugia Gijinka

October 15th,:
-Sakura-hime
-Aoba
-Yukari vocaloid

October 25th:
-Hyuuga Hinata hoodie
-Seras Victoria blood
-Seras Victoria OVA

October 31th:
-Asuka + Winry
-Loki
-Shadow Lugia hoodie

Quote:
My email, which everyone fails to realize is a ship schedule. It's a ship schedule, commissions and or materials and is listed somewhat (but not entirely) in order, if people want me to really be fair. It keeps in mind the small number of commissions I have left for *this* year, as not to miss them and it doesn't interfere with my 2014 deadlines. I didn't stack all of the commissions in the next month in a half, which is All I planned out, in which I left wiggle room to ADD things to, if possible, which it is, but I'm not stacking everything together. I don't know what days I work or don't work for the next month and a half. I don't know how school will be like then either.All people are doing at this point are being a bunch of cyber bullies. People are still angry and still don't realize the possible real consequences of Soul Siren's crime report. I don't know how long the process takes, but I don't know what happens once she gets her commission either. I suppose she would file an update and they would just close the case.

Quote:
Again, we're just going to focus on the next seven days and go on from there. It should be fair and logical, plus it's the next seven days. It's upcoming, quick, easy and fast. If people can focus with each date, and not necessarily their own commission at this point and can see that each date is followed thoroughly with each item listed, they can see and understand that their commission will be in the same regards.
Unread 09-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #75
GodKing_Jedi

By the way, it is in no way, shape or form even remotely bullying to call out Mykaios – repeatedly – on her wrongdoing, her intransigence, her utter refusal to cooperate, her lies, her deceptions and her general appalling unwillingness to set things right with people in an expedient fashion that those very people have asked and pleaded for. It’s in no way whatsoever “bullying” when we are all speaking the absolute and unquestionable, undeniable truth. That it’s an uncomfortable or unwelcome truth for Mykaios is, again, her own fault. What in point of fact constitutes such “bullying” behaviour? Oh, I don’t know – how about blaming the customer for the delays in the finishing and delivery of their own commission? Or having the utter and eggregious gall of accusing a customer of being the primary reason that other customers don't have their cosplays - attempting to shift blame in such frightful fashion? How about accusing an understandably anxious, and justifiably worried customer, of being “selfish”, “self-centered” and “only caring about their own stuff”? Just as a few examples.

By the way, I notice that yet again Mykaios can only but re-post and re-quote what she already did, as though in some kind of attempt to offer “justification” (!!!) – but as to the fact that she mentions in her own post that she can, quote, send any remain materials and whatever progress I have either over to you, or the new commissioner – as but one example – what this in itself proves quite plainly (as I have already remarked upon and will reiterate because it is quite blatantly obvious that Mykaios is skirting and ducking and such behaviour should not be tolerated) is that such accommodation could in fact be made – such accommodation as I personally have repeatedly requested, sought, begged and pleaded for on many occasions. But her continuing blatant refusal to offer such accommodation to me, and doubtless to others, for example, despite all that we have asked for it – again, that proves much. She could do the requested right thing, but for stubbornness and maliciousness, evidently will not. Which is, I feel, further indictment.

Last edited by GodKing_Jedi : 09-10-2013 at 03:13 PM.