Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 10-15-2014, 10:03 PM   #1
kc01713

STAY AWAY FROM Nik Kuryla

So I after find a few prop makers on here,I contacted each one (a total of 5)and as each of them can they make Harley Quinn's Mallet,2 said they had too much to handle and apologized,one never got back to me and this douche Nik contacted me and was all cool say how he can do it and it wouldn't take long.I have been screwed out of money before trying to get a prop made so I was already a little iffy but being that I found this guy through Cosplay,I figured he must be somewhat trustworthy,this was on Sept 3rd.I made a payment for $45 on the 6th,A day or so later,he asked for $10 more because of the material he was planning to use,I sent it.Well here we are on October 15th.This guy never sent a pic of how things were looking and he never kept me updated,the only time I heard from the this guy is when i email and sometimes that took forever.This guy claimed to have been in the hospital a couple weeks ago and blah,blah,blah.He claims that he has alot of commissions to do and he would ship mines out within a week.......well that time has come and gone.So now I am in the process of getting my money back from paypal.This jerkoff completely ruined my GF's halloween costume without the Mallet,I am about ready to give up on the internet.
kc01713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-16-2014, 09:46 PM   #2
Amaya
Ovarian Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc01713 View Post
So I after find a few prop makers on here,I contacted each one (a total of 5)and as each of them can they make Harley Quinn's Mallet,2 said they had too much to handle and apologized,one never got back to me and this douche Nik contacted me and was all cool say how he can do it and it wouldn't take long.I have been screwed out of money before trying to get a prop made so I was already a little iffy but being that I found this guy through Cosplay,I figured he must be somewhat trustworthy,this was on Sept 3rd.I made a payment for $45 on the 6th,A day or so later,he asked for $10 more because of the material he was planning to use,I sent it.Well here we are on October 15th.This guy never sent a pic of how things were looking and he never kept me updated,the only time I heard from the this guy is when i email and sometimes that took forever.This guy claimed to have been in the hospital a couple weeks ago and blah,blah,blah.He claims that he has alot of commissions to do and he would ship mines out within a week.......well that time has come and gone.So now I am in the process of getting my money back from paypal.This jerkoff completely ruined my GF's halloween costume without the Mallet,I am about ready to give up on the internet.

I'm sorry to hear that and thank you for warning us about him as well. Every thread like this helps weed out the bad ones.

While it is very upsetting not getting something you or someone else wanted by being scammed, I would at least be VERY grateful that you are still in the Paypal time frame for filing a dispute. At least no money should be lost on this, while some are not so lucky. Good luck!

Please check out my Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/nightraincosplay

Ohayocon 2015

Asuka Plugsuit (Evangelion 3.33)- 100%
Goddess Purple Heart (Hyperdimention Neptunia)- 70%
Baby Doll (Sucker Punch)- 90%
Poison Ivy (Batman)- 0%
Ashe the Frost Archer (League of Legends)- 90%
Amaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2014, 10:19 PM   #3
Ae ri

I think i was the one who wasnt able to got back to you, but i was about to reply when forum says you do not allow people to send you private message. I do not know how to contact you other than reply to your pm so, i wasnt able to respond to your inquiry. So sorry.
Ae ri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2014, 05:13 PM   #4
Crystalsetsuna
Crazy Beardie Lady

feel free to leave a review about this user in my commissioner review thread. link is in siggie.

and i'm sorry to hear your girlfriend's halloween was ruined. you are a wonderful boyfriend to have something made especially for one of her costumes.^^ good luck getting your money back.

I am the new keeper for the Commissioner Review Thread 2.0! Check it out!
Crystalsetsuna is offline   Reply With Quote