Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 03-18-2014, 01:01 PM   #1
Shirayuki~Chan

AngieRikku Commission Review

(I'm posting here specifically, because the thread is not being updated and I want others to be able to find her!)

Name of Commissioner: AngieRikku
Website/C.com gallery:
https://www.facebook.com/AngieRikkuCosplay
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...t/66520/cat/16

Character commissioned: Satsuki Kiryuin from Kill La Kill's dress
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:
http://s638.photobucket.com/user/Tsu...93fda.jpg.html
Timeline:
Money sent: 12/23/13
She finished on 3/6/13
Received Satsuki: 3/12/13

So very quick for how complicated Satsuki was!
Pros:
She gave me a very good, fair price, which was great for me. I originally asked for her boots, too, but they were out of my budget so I just asked for the dress, which was exactly in my budget!
She also asked my opinion on different things like fabric, and what I would like the arm band to be made of (fabric or pleather, I chose pleather), she also asked what trim I would prefer on the euplats. I love it when commissioners ask my opinions on these things, I've worked with commissioners who do not, but she does!

After I received the costume and tried it on, I was blown away with how perfect it fits! I'm not even joking. It fits absolutely perfectly, it's tight like it should be, but it isn't unflattering at all! Actually, it's a very flattering dress, and makes me look thinner than I actually am, haha! I've never had a commissioned item fit so perfectly, so I give her super major, ultra props for that, because I know it's so hard to accomplish.

She's also very very nice! I'm one of those super paranoid girls, so I messaged as often as I let me self, but she never seemed bothered or annoyed, even when she didn't have any progress to show me. And she responded to my inquires fairly quickly.

Cons:
The deadline was set back a few days, which was totally fine, so was almost finished when my deadline rolled around, so I wasn't worried she wouldn't have it finished (I think what may have set her back, was there was a little fabric mishap, in which she ordered fabric but it came in off white, not just white, so she had to go get different fabric), but like I said, wasn't a big deal!

Final Grade: A+++++

I couldn't recommend Angie more! She's a dream, really! Satsuki is so perfect, I literally cannot wait to wear her!

Cosplays:
Daenerys Targaryen- Game of Thrones
Blackfire- Teen Titans
Tharja- Fire Emblem: Awakening
Opal Beifong- Legend of Korra

Shirayuki~Chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #2
Melancholy Wish
Tsundere

I love Angie <3 She made my Childhood DREAM Meru cosplay, hope to work with her again soon. Very nice in person <3

Arcade Sona from League of Legends
Esmeralda- Disney
Meru from Legend of Dragoon.
Sayaka Miki- Magica Madoka
Yang-RWBY
Looking for people to hang out with at Ax2014
Melancholy Wish is offline   Reply With Quote