Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 09-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
ghostkomokhiru
Miyamoto Rina? Here!

Looking for PSWG/Wreck It Ralph cosplayers attending Sakuracon!

Hi! I'm looking for some people to hang out with at Sakuracon 2014. I'll be cosplaying Anarchy Stocking and Vanellope for the con.
Day 1- Anarchy Stocking
Day 2- Anarchy Stocking
Day 3- Vanellope

Does anyone want to hang out for the con? c: Thanks!
ghostkomokhiru is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-13-2013, 10:52 PM   #2
JasonTerror
Now known as Sailor Jeimi

I really wanna cosplay Stocking in her black dress (been meaning to for a long time), but I can never get around to it. If I come up with some money to get one, I'l let you know though.

I also seen you on he Kumori forums lol
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Sakuracon 2014:
-Stocking Anarchy (Panty & Stocking. Normal Ver.)
-Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 02:35 AM   #3
ghostkomokhiru
Miyamoto Rina? Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
I really wanna cosplay Stocking in her black dress (been meaning to for a long time), but I can never get around to it. If I come up with some money to get one, I'l let you know though.

I also seen you on he Kumori forums lol
Haha, that'd be awesome and very fun to go as two Stockings. I am barely active on the Kumoricon forums, but yes, I am there, if it's better for you we can talk on there too. ^^
Unread 09-14-2013, 02:11 PM   #4
JasonTerror

Oh I frequent both forums like a mad person haha so either works for me.

Anyway, since I've wanted to do this one for so ling, I just might. I may not get one done that I already had planned so I may have to pick something else. If that happens, I can make Stocking take that cosplay's place. But it's a good chance of happening haha

EDIT:
I'm actually talking to someone right now about how much a Stocking cosplay will cost with the materials I want to use lol
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Sakuracon 2014:

Last edited by JasonTerror : 09-14-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Unread 09-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #5
ghostkomokhiru
Miyamoto Rina? Here!

Quote:

Anyway, since I've wanted to do this one for so ling, I just might. I may not get one done that I already had planned so I may have to pick something else. If that happens, I can make Stocking take that cosplay's place. But it's a good chance of happening haha

EDIT:
I'm actually talking to someone right now about how much a Stocking cosplay will cost with the materials I want to use lol
I... am not the most active on either forum, hah. XD You can order a Stocking cosplay if it comes to that, but personally it is much more rewarding to make your own. c: I made my own Vanellope cosplay and am very proud of the results!
I don't think Stocking's dress would be too much to make, you could also go for the Angel Outfit version (which I cosplay) and I think it'd be cheaper and easier.
Unread 09-15-2013, 06:28 AM   #6
ghostkomokhiru
Miyamoto Rina? Here!

Quote:

EDIT:
It should not cost too much! Angel Stocking is easier than her normal gothic lolita, should be cheaper too, but if you wanna do her black dress I would do it. I hope I can cosplay with you though, we gotta find a Panty !
Unread 09-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #7
JasonTerror

It's actually just what I thought it'd cost. I know how to sew myself, so I know about how long it'll take, plus I know the cost of materials. But I'm going to be baying my commissioner later in the week I hope. Then I may have it before Akicon. If I do, I will have it there too, but I may not be able to afford a wig and such just yet. But I will now for sure have it for Sakuracon at least lol And I won't do her Angel form. Not only do I want to help cover that I'm a guy (meaning that dress is a lot harder to hide fake breasts and broader shoulders in), but I don't wear sandal type shoes that show off feet.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Sakuracon 2014:

Last edited by JasonTerror : 09-15-2013 at 02:23 PM.
Unread 09-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #8
ghostkomokhiru
Miyamoto Rina? Here!

Quote:
It's actually just what I thought it'd cost. I know how to sew myself, so I know about how long it'll take, plus I know the cost of materials. But I'm going to be baying my commissioner later in the week I hope. Then I may have it before Akicon. If I do, I will have it there too, but I may not be able to afford a wig and such just yet. But I will now for sure have it for Sakuracon at least lol And I won't do her Angel form. Not only do I want to help cover that I'm a guy (meaning that dress is a lot harder to hide fake breasts and broader shoulders in), but I don't wear sandal type shoes that show off feet.
If you have it before Akicon, will you be attending Newcon? c:
And I understand- her Angel outfit is pretty flashy and WOULD be more difficult to hide alterations in. I hate my feet even though I am a girl (I have ugly feet) and.... yeah... I still love cosplaying her though. I hope you will have it soon! <3