Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime USA

Unread 02-12-2014, 03:36 PM   #1
animelover996
Anime<3

Wink D. Gray-man AUSA Group (High School and younger)

Hi guys! So I wanted to do a cosplay group at AUSA this year and I wanted it to be a D. Gray-man cosplay! Yay!~Jumps with joy~ I could be Allen Walker or Lavi Bookman, both first version. One thing before you read any more of this. I will only be going for Saturday. I am 14 and I WILL NOT be going around AUSA without a parent. Also this is for people in high school and younger. Therefore if you are in college I can't cosplay with ya. : / Sorry if that changes anything. So for the characters.....
We would need:
Lenalee Lee
Yuu Kanda
Lavi Bookman
Allen Walker
Komui Lee
Bak Chang
General Cross
Road Kamelot
Tyki Mikk
Millennium Earl
Devit
Jasdero
Lulu Bell
Reever
Miranda Lotto
Krory
Bookman(that would be awesome)
Klaud Nine
Tiedoll
Eliade
Fo
(It's ok if we have doubles. I also don't mind if we have more than one version. We could have Allen Walker 1st version and an Allen Walker 3rd or 2nd version. That would be cool!)

For my cosplay I have to tell you that the features are silver not white. One more thing. I would really love it if you had your characters Innocence. For example, if I'm Lavi I have the giant hammer. If I'm Allen I have the giant hand (this might be to much to ask for the first version, but the Crowned Clown would be cool to have in our group). Lenalee, her boots. As for Tyki Mikk bring a deck of cards. Road, make one fake candle. I think you guys get the point. Lol. I think that will make the group look really cool. You don't have to. Repeat, YOU DONT HAVE TO.

Ok the number one rule... Just have fun. If for any reason you have to leave the con you may do so at anytime.
We will be walking around the con together and everyone has to join in for pics. I also know it is least likely that we will get all of the characters of D. Gray-man, but it's a goal (it might not be reached, but we can try right?). I know I am a little early, but I'm obsessing. Lol. If you have any questions PM me.
So, fill this out if you would like to join:

Nickname:Eve
Character:Lavi/Allen Walker (one or the other I'm flexible depending on who we have)
Days going: Saturday
Want to do a skit?: (Yes or No)
Sasuke (young) 100%
Tenten(Chūnin)100%
Young Kakashi 100%
Allen Walker(1st version) 100%
Haruhi(ouran)100%
Lavi Bookman Jr. (1st version)100%

What I'm making:
Ayano's uniform 50% Done
Ayano's sword/Enraiha 40% Done
Repairing Allen's Hand: 80% Done