Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Photography > Photoshoot Scheduling

Unread 09-18-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
xFairyTail17x

Smile Wanted: Photographer for Anime Weekend Atlanta 2013

So I need a photographer that'll be available for about 15 ~ 30 minutes for Friday for a Specific Shoot I am doing, I am doing an Uta no Prince Sama Shoot!!, and I would love to at least get a couple of photos in it, it'll be at times, well, you can chose the time option choices I have~
1) 6:30 pm ~ 6:45 or 6:50 pm
2) 8:30 pm ~ 8:50 pm
3) 9:30 ~ 10 pm

Either one of the times would be fine, but I could arrange the time schedule if needed as well, I will send you my contact info, once I here from either of you, I don't mind but you guys could either chose between which time, as for the cost, I don't mind, between $0 ~ $15 would be great though~!! ^_^

I also need one more for Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan for Saturday at 11:30 AM ~ 12 am or either 3 pm ~ 3:30 pm, would be great~!!! If any one is available feel free to message me or post on here, since from now on, I'll be checking everyday, and thank you~!!

Plus if you guys have a FB page don't forget to mention it to me as well, so I can give you guys likes and check your page out~!! xDD
xFairyTail17x is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #2
TLY
TLY Photography

I'm booking shoots for AWA still, limited only! I normally start at half hour shoots, more than the budget listed here, but we could possibly work out a smaller booking if you're interested, or feel free to take a jump if you like a certain package. (I think I could only do the Friday one).

Feel free to message me or email me at tlyphotocos@gmail.com.
TLY is offline   Reply With Quote