Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 10-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #1
prabz
prabz

Unhappy I need a flat chest! Help!

I am planning to cosplay Jinx from League of Legends and she's very flat chested.

Here's the problem: She wears a halter neck bikini/bra thing, so the whole of her back is visible and it comes down very low at the chest area.
Here's a photo of Jinx so you can see what I mean! : http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ss-d6o2c2w.png

I'm not sure if a binding shirt would work because of how much of the back is visible.. and I think that binding tape might just make my cleavage come out more?

I'm about a C cup (so not big, but not flat), But it's not as flat as it should be in the cosplay.
I am new to cosplay so there's a lot of stuff I have to learn/find out.
If you could even give me a few things I could try, or anything like that, it would be appreciated!

Unread 10-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
Kelley
Devil of Details

You can try taping vertically under the bra, but honestly I wouldn't bother. Unless you're wearing the wrong bra size (and many are!) a C cup isn't going to look all that big without support and I don't think many people would notice any difference since it's not a highlighted character element if you had slightly more "chest bump" than she does.

Actually in the pipes:
- Remaking Ser Loras doublet.
- Luke Skywalker, A New Hope
- Wind Waker starter costume in swim material
Eventually: Paul from Dune, Faramir, Harry Sullivan
Kelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #3
lemuries

I have between a C and D and the only way I get that kind of flat is with an XS jog bra. I use it in the gym when I need to do jumping jacks and don't want to hurt. I can't imagine how you'd get that kind of compression without a full circumference band of serious elastic.

There are google responses to a search of "minimizer halter bra", and maybe you can hide the back strap under the horizontal bandolier (can we call it that?). I don't think using my trick of undersizing will work though; I'm guessing you'll just pop out all over because there's so little covering you on a halter bra.
lemuries is offline   Reply With Quote