Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Unread 09-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #31
Reilala

I ordered one of the full body no mask in matte skin color and supposedly it's been shipped. There should be drop down tabs for both sizes and colors
Reilala is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-25-2013, 06:02 PM   #32
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reilala View Post
I ordered one of the full body no mask in matte skin color and supposedly it's been shipped. There should be drop down tabs for both sizes and colors
are you talking about the link you provided that was in like germany or something? I'm not buying from somewhere where I have to figure out exchange rates when the site itself won't even tell me..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 10:06 PM   #33
Khorrupt

Not meaning to be a wet blanket here, but are you doing any research on this, or just biting on what people give you? It's great that there's a costume you're very set on doing, but...if that's so, then it may be beneficial to look into the methods that are being suggested rather than asking questions that people may not be able to answer.

~2014 Cosplay~
~W.A. Mozart [ Place Je Passe ] (Mozart l'Opera Rock) - FINISHED
~Silkie [ Kigurumi ] (Teen Titans) - FINISHED
~Ryuk (Death Note) - FINISHED
~Elsa [ Ice Dress ] (Frozen) - FINISHED
~Regency TARDIS (Doctor Who) - FINISHED
~The Winter Soldier (CA: TWS) - 15% complete
~Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) - 0% complete
Khorrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 10:34 PM   #34
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

I'm doing what research I CAN do..Like that site YOU gave me..They have a size chart..The biggest size they sell, is still far too small to fit me..A good almost 10 inches..I don't know what my waist will be a lot later down the road, but I know looking at it right now, they won't fit me..

The other site, I can't figure out much of it..I don't even know what size to get..They have tons of them, so there's a chance those will fit, but I don't know what size I am in germany, so how would I pick a size if I don't know it? I don't live there, so i don't know their size charts for which number..I do want to try some different things that were mentioned, I just can't afford one yet (which I'm not tuning down, I just need a lot more money then I wanted to spend) and the other, you seem to be getting upset at me for not knowing anything about..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
Unread 09-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #35
Khorrupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Like that site YOU gave me. You seem to be getting upset at me for not knowing anything about..
I'm certainly not getting upset, because I know how it is to work with foreign materials, so to speak, but I was just suggesting that you might get better results if you specifically look for skin suits that are tailored to your needs more, rather than looking at the female ones and thinking, "This isn't going to fit me."

I don't need the information on this, so I did a quick search in an attempt to possibly set you on the right path; I don't appreciate you implying that I'm the one in the wrong because I didn't immediately link you to a site that was completely what you needed. No one is in the wrong, but as I mentioned just a moment ago, you might try searching for ones that fit your needs. I don't know of any particular sites where you can get this done, but I know there are ones that do custom-fitting; from what I've seen, that's actually not that expensive.

~2014 Cosplay~
~W.A. Mozart [ Place Je Passe ] (Mozart l'Opera Rock) - FINISHED
~Silkie [ Kigurumi ] (Teen Titans) - FINISHED
~Ryuk (Death Note) - FINISHED
~Elsa [ Ice Dress ] (Frozen) - FINISHED
~Regency TARDIS (Doctor Who) - FINISHED
~The Winter Soldier (CA: TWS) - 15% complete
~Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) - 0% complete
Khorrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #36
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

First, I just want to say I wasn't saying you were in the wrong. I do appreciate you posting that link. If it would have been something that fit, I can see getting it, and probably would've..I'm saying I don't know what to even search..If I did I wouldn't be asking. That's the kind of help I need here. I have no idea what any of this stuff is, or term to use when looking for this stuff, or search words to use..This is why I ask..I'm not asking you to give me the exact only one that will work the best over all or something, I'm asking for all the hlp I can get because I don't know what to do. If helping me that way isn't something you want to do, then don't, but please don't say or imply that I'm just not trying at all..It's not really my fault if I don't know what to look for, or what to search, if no one tells me..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
Unread 09-26-2013, 12:31 AM   #37
belligerent
Viking Metal

Well, I'm sure you can plug words into google just as well as the rest of us can. You know what you need help with so I'm not sure we can just google "what's in JasonTerror Now known as Sailor Jeimi's mind" and come up with exactly what you need.

None of us know what your measurements are or what your skintone is or how much of a budget you have or how much German you speak, so we can throw out links all day long but ultimately you're the one who's going to have to do the research if none of what we've done has helped you. If it's "not your fault" if you "don't know what to look for," it's also not our prerogative to play twenty questions and do all your looking for you via educated guesses. We're actually searching with less of an idea than you could, in many ways.

For instance, all I did was google stuff like "drag queen cleavage chest plate" or similar things. You could probably google "how to make realistic fake boobs." There might be youtube videos of how to do it. I don't have any use for making fake cleavage, personally.

Just google words that are similar to what you want until you get something close. If you don't like google, use your search engine of choice.
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark, Nephrite
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Saionji Kyoichi, Tatewaki Kuno, Nakago
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #38
bahmont

go to thebreastformstore.com.
try gold seal classic type 2 i think.
you want size 8 or 9 depending on how big you are.
they are stick ons then you can airbrush them.
bahmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #39
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

For the Kigurumi thingies, I've been looking it up left and right..And all i get, other then random people on DA and other random picture sites, are the animal jammies..Nothing else..I looked up Kigurumi on google, and the only place that says terms of what I'm looking for is wikipedia..It says the kind that has the mask and skin tight suit, is called "anime kigurumi"..I googled THAT..Yet all i get is the same stuff: the animal jammies..No sites that sell the body skins or anything..The only one that comes up that sells them are the only one that was already linked here..Which won't fit me..So no..Plugging words into google does not get my results..In fact, quite the opposite..

HOWEVER!!
You guys mentioned that they are basically matte zentai suits. So I thought I might try that route..Might even be cheaper lol I was wondering if any of you knew..Are they the same exact thing? Or will the zentai suits be more loose on me? And if they WILL look just like the Kigurumi, what would be the best place to get one?
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
Unread 10-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #40
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

They are the exact same thing as far as I can tell. A Spandex suit.
I like Zentai-Zentai (They have the best prices I think) but amazon also sells them.
The only thing is it may need to be airbrushed to make it look more life like rather than a matte tone.
Unread 10-03-2013, 12:33 AM   #41
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Eh, I'm not going the extra mile and doing the airbrush..Lazyness..lol but I'm going to google that seller right now. Are they super skin tight like that? I've never worn one so..

Actually..Would you be able to link me to their skin tone ones? The ONLY 2 I found on there had clothing items as part of the suit..No actual just skin tone ones..All of them were random colors..
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 10-03-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Unread 10-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #42
IamAnonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reilala View Post
Can try this if you get a skin suit. This cosplay kinda looks like it should have a skin suit no matter who is wearing it. http://kigurumicosplay.com/wp-conten...-technique.pdf
Thanks for posting that link Reilala, that will come in very handy for my crossplays.
IamAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #43
Reilala

Welcome! Haven't tried it yet, waiting on a skin suit, but seems like it should work XD
Reilala is offline   Reply With Quote