Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Unread 12-21-2013, 02:10 AM   #1
viridiean_vi

How to post marketplace ads?

This is probably a stupid question, but I'm kind of new to this site and I can't quite figure out how to post marketplace ads. Because I've been through the 'costumes for sale' section a few times and clicked on every possible link, but I'm not seeing anything to actually post an ad. Is there a minimum post limit or maybe a button isn't showing up? I've even tried opening the marketplace in a few different browsers...
viridiean_vi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-25-2013, 12:30 AM   #2
ThakYuki
Kittysaurus Rex!

As per the rules, easily found here: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=330289 you need to be a member for at least 30 days and have 10 forum posts.

Thank you for completely removing my signature without emailing me that it was too long.
ThakYuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2013, 03:30 AM   #3
viridiean_vi

Ah, my mistake. I didn't read those near closely enough. Thank you!
viridiean_vi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by viridiean_vi View Post
I didn't read those near closely enough
I'm sorry, but this right here..This is why I wonder about all the people asking this same thing..How is this possible? It's literally rule number ONE....If you didn't even read the very first rule, then you didn't :not read them closely enough"..You just didn't really read them at all..I understand reading a few rules and going, "Ok I get the point here", But it's rule one..And you didn't even read that one..You dsidn't "miss" this..You just didn't read it..I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but it seems no one actually looks at them..I can understand if you said "I didn't see the rules" or something..But you can't say you missed the very first rules while reading them..That makes no sense..I'm sorry, but that's true..We get this quite a lot..There's no way everyone that asked simply didn't see the very first rule when reading them..

Oh, and I guess I should add (forgot to put this in there)..I'm not specifying this to you. The way that post comes across, it seems like I'm talking to just you, but I'm making this a statement that everyone should see..If someone says they don't know why they can't post, then says they went as looked at the rules, I'm not going to believe they read them..If they read even the first rule, they would not have to ask this question. There are plenty of other questions that people ask that the rules might confuse them on, but this, no..This is the very top rule, the one you would be reading before ALL of the others. So it's not like you are the only one..Everyone else that says the same thing is bunched into this too..If someone tells me they read or even skimmed the rules, this question should already be answered the very first time you look.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Serena (Pokemon Y [It's the one I have lol])
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 12-26-2013 at 02:24 PM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote