Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games

Unread 10-20-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
lillypop1700
JasMarie17

The Wolf Among Us Cosplay

I'm thinking of cosplaying or dressing up for Halloween next year as a Genderbent Bigby Wolf from The Wolf Among Us, but have no idea how to turn his design into a girl's design, I want to have the comic book for my costume, I was wondering, if anyone is a good artist, if they could possibly draw a genderbent version of him for me, hair, makeup, and outfit, etc. included in the drawing, and if you could also possibly draw a genderbent version of his wolf-man (wolf-women) to, I would really luv that to. Please somebody respond to this, i'm a 1st time cosplayer, and I would find this really helpful. Thnx
lillypop1700 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #2
lillypop1700
JasMarie17

Well if no can draw me anything, could you possibly tell how I could do my hair, makeup, and clothes, and I also want it to have the comic book feel, so how would I do that with my face? Thnx
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:47 AM   #3
lemuries

I've never heard of the Wolf Among Us, so I did a quick google image search for Bigby Wolf. It seemed like there's a character from Fables #1 comic book with that name. Is it the same character?

The pictures I saw just had a trench coat, white dress shirt, slacks, cigarette, and thin black tie. He had ratty brown hair slicked back badly and a deep five o'clock shadow. Is this the right person?
lemuries is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #4
lillypop1700
JasMarie17

Yea, I really wanna be a genderbent version of the video game one though
Unread 10-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

The downside to your idea, is that his outfit is so simple. I would recommend wearing a woman's shirt that is a similar look and color. Then maybe a necklace/scarf/other accessory to represent his tie. I think wide legged women's dress pants would look nice. Find a longish, layered, fluffy wig, one that doesn't need too much styling, that's the same color as his hair. A fake cigarette might work as a prop.

One suggestion I have, is to do cell shading, similar to Borderlands cosplayers. That way you'll look like the in-game art, rather than someone wearing office clothes. Best of luck!
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 11:26 PM   #6
lillypop1700
JasMarie17

I just don't know to change the comic book of his face to a female-ish face, like I wouldn't know where to start
Unread 10-22-2013, 10:38 PM   #7
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

For Bigby, I would stick with more androgynous makeup, like in this tutorial. As for the cell shading, look at the female characters, and where the lines are. Remember to experiment, too. If you don't like how something looks, it comes right off!
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote