Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 10-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,012
Beware - Ayase Shin

So, I didn't actually finish my commission with her, but here's my little transaction story..

One day outta the blue, Ayase Shin decided to message me, to say sorry that she was always posting in the completely wrong areas advertising her commissions..We kept telling her to stop, and she wouldn't..Plus she wasn't showing ANYONE her past works that she claimed she had..However, she showed me, in the conversation, that she DID have past works, and someone even posted a review that she was good..So I told her specifically, that I still don't have that much trust in her, but I will be willing to give her a chance to prove she isn't a scammer, and that I will give her only the paypal period to finish my costume because after that, I could get ripped off pretty easily..This way, if I was wrong, I could still file a claim..She said there should be no problem getting it out in the mail by the 20th..It's now the 21st..Keep this in mind here..

Skip to a couple weeks ago....She tells me she started and should be able to get me pics in a few days..Ok I can wait..BAM Excuse..No updates, no pictures no nothing, just her word that it was being worked on..That weekend comes by..She says she should have the pics by the end of the weekend..Nope..Nothing again..Another excuse..Skip to the following thursday (2 thursdays ago) she tells me she's being kicked outta the place she lived in, and needs to find a new one..Ok that happens..I'll take that..She promised updates AGAIN for the tuesday at the latest that was coming up..Again nothing..and another excuse..She said it will only take the weekend to move into the place..Now for some reason on tuesday (5 days later) she STILL hasn't moved in all the way for whatever reason..Ok now I'm pissed..Excuse after excuse..So then I wait all damn week for her..Yet nothing..Now it's been a week since the last excuse and she still refuses to prove she even started it..I gave up..She'd been messing up like crazy and I won't take it..I have a feeling she never started like she said..Why else would she not be able to take a damn picture..

last Friday (few days ago), I believe, I asked her for a refund because I'm tired of the excuses..I told her I was giving her a chance to prove herself to be a good commissioner and she blew it by giving excuse after excuse..She told me she would refund me all but the fabric cost..Fabric she won't, and can't prove that she bought. I don't believe she even HAS the fabric, but needed to keep digging the hole she already made of lies/excuses..After that, she had been online 2 more times..I know this, because it showed the "last activity" was updated 2 times the next day..Meaning after she told me she woud refund me, she got on 2 more times, didn't reply to my message back, and didn't refund me..I told her that she legally has to give me all of my money because she has the burdon of proving she even started or even BOUGHT fabric..Which she can't and won't prove. I took that as she wasn't going to give my money back after she agreed to, so I filed a claim..She then TWO MORE TIMES after that, stated a refund is doable, and she will give me my money..Both times she said that were yesterday..I still have not gotten my refund..She's now extremely pissed that I filed a claim:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayase Shin
NO!
you filed the claim without talking to me or waiting for a response!!!!
just because it shows I was online doesnt mean I saw any messages or was actually online.
you are so impatient and honestly you are the one making it this difficult, as I was being civil and attempting to keep communication with you but you don't seem to understand how the real world works.
Really? I filed before talking to her? Even though I filed AFTER she already told me she would, then didn't..And as for her saying "attempting to keep communication with you but you don't seem to understand how the real world works"..Honestly? This is how the world works: I pay for you to commission the item. You said you give update pictures when asked. I asked. You supply a picture..That didn't happen..You did not supply a picture, so I believe YOU don't know how the world works..

This would have been cleared up if she would've just refunded me like she agreed to..But no, she had to go not do it..Not keep to her own words..Not my fault you can't keep up on your word. I told you I would warn others, so here it is. Unless you want this hassle too, stay away from this person.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 10-22-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
Ayase Shin
Cosplay Commissioner
 
Ayase Shin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 373
You do realize that you are taking this way to far, you are such a difficult customer.
you couldn't even wait for the deadline and you even have a very long one at that. so your reputation on here for being a difficult customer is far and widely known. i thought you just misunderstood but you clearly do not understand anything and I would appreciate it if you had just kept talking with me me and not post your "experience".

Not only is your above statement is false. I never agreed to
Quote:
I will give her only the paypal period to finish my costume because after that, I could get ripped off pretty easily..This way, if I was wrong, I could still file a claim..She said there should be no problem getting it out in the mail by the 20th..It's now the 21st..Keep this in mind here..
I asked you when you wanted to costume to which you stated;
Quote:
From : JasonTerror
To : Ayase Shin
Date : 2013-09-14 16:42

Uhh, whenever..If you can get it done before Oct 20th (earlier then the next con just in case) then that'd be kool, but I was more using this for a con in April, which is 2 cons from now.
Quote:
From : JasonTerror
To : Ayase Shin
Date : 2013-09-14 16:49

The next con is Oct 25-27 and i will be leaving on the 24th. But I don't NEED it for that one. I'll be in the artist alley so I don't care about having things done for it, but if it IS then I won't complain lol

The one after that is April 18-20 and I'll be leaving on the 17th. That's the one I for sure need it for. I'd like it as early as you can get it though.
I REFUNDED YOU the amount paypal requested from me in EXACT CHANGE!
this matter is closed!
__________________
Cosplay / Prop Commissioner

Ayase Shin Coslay @ http://ayaseshincosplay.weebly.com/

Last edited by Ayase Shin : 10-24-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Ayase Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
Endrea
Sushi Hunter!
 
Endrea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 282
I'm having a little trouble following your time line of the events. How many more days was it until the deadline until you wanted a refund? Since you only have 45 days to file a claim.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
Endrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
Ayase Shin
Cosplay Commissioner
 
Ayase Shin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 373
the first deadline was october 27th/28th but he claims he didnt need it until April of 2014!
Quote:
Uhh, whenever..If you can get it done before Oct 20th (earlier then the next con just in case) then that'd be kool, but I was more using this for a con in April, which is 2 cons from now
__________________
Cosplay / Prop Commissioner

Ayase Shin Coslay @ http://ayaseshincosplay.weebly.com/
Ayase Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrea View Post
I'm having a little trouble following your time line of the events. How many more days was it until the deadline until you wanted a refund? Since you only have 45 days to file a claim.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
The timeline was a little off I think..It was within a few weeks, It's hard to get the time exact because I don't know exact dates because those messages are gone.

And it wasn't about a missed deadline, I keep telling her that..It has NOTHING to do with deadlines. It has to do with me giving someone a chance after they were giving themselves a bad name (and she knew that), then making false promises of updates. Anyone remember the threads about MyKaios? remember how everyone was getting mad at first because of no updates, which turned into no costumes? That's exactly what was happening..She refused to give me any updates even though she said multiple times she would..She isn't proving she started working on it like she said she has. And STILL hasn't..The other reason for posting this, the refund, is also becoming a huge problem..She has, now including in this thread, FOUR TIMES said that she will refund me, yet STILL hasn't done it..That means all the other 3 times that she said it, she lied, because every time she said it, she never did it.

THAT is the point of this thread..Stop bringing up the deadline, I never once said you missed any deadlines or even complained about the deadlines, I said that you keep making false promises..Which you DO..You can't deny that..I have all 3 messages where you said you would refund me, but all those times, you never actually gave me my refund..

If you wanna be considered a good commissioner with good customer service, you should keep up on your updates and not use excuses..YOU even said in one of the MyKaios threads, that it's a bad thing that she keeps making excuses..Yet you are doing the same think..That's called a hypocrite..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 10-22-2013 at 03:12 PM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #6
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,012
Here we go:

Ok so, there's this to start this little post here..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayase Shin
so i bought matterials and started it but had to keep up on my other ones as they are due sooner, but i wanted to show you something. but its not enough for you!
The bold type.."But I wanted to show you something"....Really? THEN SHOW ME!! You never ONCE showed me anything..If you DID, there wouldn't be a problem.

This was in a message before that last one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayase Shin
i am willing to give you a refund but i want you to understand that you specified the dates and i did keep communication with you regarding your order.
i would rather you understood that instead of completely escalating your claim, when i even told you a refund was doable
This was on 10/20/13
Notice they said 2 times in this that a refund is doable. It does not matter what you do now, you already stated in writing that you will refund me. Now you legally have to..That's a legally binding statement. I "escalated my claim" because after all the times you said you'd refund me, you still didn't..In my eyes, that means you aren't going to, and you're lying..You told me 2 times before this message that you'd refund me, then did NOT actually do the refund, that means you lied 2 times..I have every right to excalate it..

Then specifically, and I have the message with HER PICTURE saved on my computer, where she said (and this is the entire message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayase Shin
i will refund your money
This was on 10/20/13

Then we have this one, which is the first refund message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayase Shin
im sorry i was not able to keep up with everything and get you your costume completed.
I will refund you but I have already spent money on materials, which i can not return. I will deduct from that and send you a paypal transaction.
with all that is going on I was not able to keep up and my condition has worsened so I taken a little longer to get some of my commissions complete.
I understand where you are coming from and will refund you.
This was on 10/19/13
Notice she understands why I want a refund, except she said that she would deduct the fabric cost..A cost that she has yet to prove she used..She has never showed me an exact reciept with the date that she had told me she bought the fabric, nor has she shown me the fabric..I would GLADLY take this lowered refund if she sends me all of the fabric she claims she bought. If she wants to keep the fabric, then I better get all my money..I paid for the fabric, it came from MY money, so I deserve to have what it was used to buy..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:52 PM   #7
Ayase Shin
Cosplay Commissioner
 
Ayase Shin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 373
and i told you that i had other costumes ahead of yours, and that it may not be done in time for this deadline!
i have started it but you dont seem to get how busy i am and that yes if you want pics i will get them for you but its fabric and pattern drafting, i havent started sewing it together yet!! i sent that refund your money becuase i was tired of your constantly messaging me about your costume and when i told i was trying to work on it it wasnt good enough for you.

i got a notice from paypal at 6:04pm stating my account is on a payment hold to refund you, at 6:10pm you escilated it to the extreme and it wont let me post or defend with posts or pics now. just so you know. it states that i have the write but you chose to bump it without telling me that you were doing so, I DO NOT offer refunds BUT i want you to stop and after realizing what a terrible customer you really are I decided that i would so i told you i would. you harrassed me for information and constantly messaged me about it several times a day!!!
i have ALL of the messages and I told you i was moving and it took me over a week to get things settled in! im now bakc to business and have a lot of work i am doing, i told you before i moved that wouldnt be getting your costume done by that deadline but i was trying!!
__________________
Cosplay / Prop Commissioner

Ayase Shin Coslay @ http://ayaseshincosplay.weebly.com/

Last edited by Ayase Shin : 10-22-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Ayase Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 04:07 PM   #8
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayase Shin View Post
and i told you that i had other costumes ahead of yours, and that it may not be done in time for this deadline!
i have started it but you dont seem to get how busy i am and that yes if you want pics i will get them for you but its fabric and pattern drafting, i havent started sewing it together yet!! i sent that refund your money becuase i was tired of your constantly messaging me about your costume and when i told i was trying to work on it it wasnt good enough for you.

i got a notice from paypal at 6:04pm stating my account is on a payment hold to refund you, at 6:10pm you escilated it to the extreme and it wont let me post or defend with posts or pics now. just so you know. it states that i have the write but you chose to bump it without telling me that you were doing so, I DO NOT offer refunds BUT i want you to stop and after realizing what a terrible customer you really are I decided that i would so i told you i would. you harrassed me for information and constantly messaged me about it several times a day!!!
i have ALL of the messages and I told you i was moving and it took me over a week to get things settled in! im now bakc to business and have a lot of work i am doing, i told you before i moved that wouldnt be getting your costume done by that deadline but i was trying!!
So, because I filed a claim, you can't refund me? You do realize that's ridiculous right? You can refund me..It should give you the option..It gives me the option to close the case if you refund me, so you shouldn't have any problem there. I'm pretty sure in the case on your side, it also should have the option to refund and get the case closed automatically. So don't tell me you can't..And I asked because you kept giving me excuses that you couldn't take a damn picture..All you had to do was snap a quick picture and send it to me..And no, you offered a refund the very first time I asked for it..That last quote in that last message there, that was the first one from when I asked for the refund..And I wouldn't have to keep asking for updates if you would've just done it the first time you told me you would update me..And not multiple times per day..after the first time made an excuse to not give me an update, you said, "i'll have an update by blah blah day (whatever dsay in the messages that you said)" and I would wait until that day..When it became pretty late in the evening, I would message you asking if you had my update that YOU told me I would get..Then you would give me another excuse and another date that I would get my update..You did it EVERY single time I asked..

I just noticed something that didn't quite add up..
You said you can't refund me because I excalated the claim right? I didn't even FILE the claim in the first place until you told me TWICE that you'd refund me and didn't do it..So I got 2 messages from you saying you would refund me, then you didn't, THEN I filed the claim....So if you were so willing to refund me, why didn't you? You can't use the claim excuse for the first 2 times..You had plenty of time to do it..Yet you didn't, so why didn't you?

EDIT:
I also think you aren't understanding something..You seem to bring up the deadline a lot..No matter what's said..I'm not mad about the deadline..At all..I understand you did not miss the deadline..That has zero relevance in this..It's because you told me in 3 different messages that you would refund me, but have yet to do so..Honestly, I think you spent the money..I think you don't have ANY of it anymore..and THAT is why you haven't refunded me yet..What other reason do you honestly have? I've had a file claimed against me once before (not a scam thing though) and I was able to refund the money DURING the claim..And it was an escalated claim just like this..Not as much money, but the same idea..I was able to refund it and the case closed itself..You shouldn't have any reason for not refunding me yet..The ONLY reason I can see you delaying it, is because you spent it and no longer HAVE anything on your paypal to refund with..Which you never should have done anyway..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 10-22-2013 at 04:30 PM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2013, 08:49 PM   #9
Ayase Shin
Cosplay Commissioner
 
Ayase Shin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 373
remove
__________________
Cosplay / Prop Commissioner

Ayase Shin Coslay @ http://ayaseshincosplay.weebly.com/

Last edited by Ayase Shin : 10-23-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Ayase Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2013, 09:03 PM   #10
Ayase Shin
Cosplay Commissioner
 
Ayase Shin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 373
You have harrassed me and I AM REFUNDING YOU THE MONEY! I DO NOT offer refund but you pushed the line. DO NOT let JasonTerror into your costume business.
You have your refund now drop the DRAMA!
__________________
Cosplay / Prop Commissioner

Ayase Shin Coslay @ http://ayaseshincosplay.weebly.com/
Ayase Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #11
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,012
You do realize this all could have been avoided if you would have just sent me the update like you promised..It's your own fault..I have every right to ask for a refund if you refuse to prove to me you actually even had the fabric..It's one picture..That's all I wanted..But no, that was WAY too hard for you to do..You had to keep pushing the update back..That's not MY fault..It's yours..Then if you say you're going to refund me, I expect you to DO IT. When you tell me you will refund me, then DON'T, that makes you a liar. You told me 4 times in 3 messages that you would refund me, yet all of those times, you never once actually did the refund..After you say it the first time, then don't, that makes it a lie. You lied to me. Why should I trust anything you say?

Also, notice how it took me telling you I was about to report you for fraudulant business practices to get you to actually refund me..Not only that, I paid you 131, but you sent back $127..Meaning you didn't even refunfd the full amount..You refunded what you got after paypal took it's fee. If you would've hit the refund button, I would've gotten the whole amount. I don't care, it's only a few dollars, but the fact remains, you still didn't even refund me in full..And you took how long now? almost a week after you said you would? It shouldn't take that long for you to do what YOU said you'd do in the first place..

Don't tell others not to commission for me, because no one else has had this problem with me..Know why? Because they keep their word and update me when they promise they will..They also don't give me excuse after excuse like you did. I'm not a bad customer. I've had plenty of things commissioned, and things went very well because they told the truth and kept their word unlike you. I knew I shouldn't have trusted you. I hope others realize before it's too late, that you'll just give them excuses to not prove you started anything..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #12
Ayase Shin
Cosplay Commissioner
 
Ayase Shin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 373
I REFUNDED YOU WHAT I GOT FROM YOU AS PAYMENT!
plain and simple!
and no its been 3 days, you got your refund because i closed the case with paypal and refunded you. I offered you proof with pics and reciepts but you did not accept that as a valid fact so you got your refund in FULL for what I GOT!
I WILL NOT pay somone more then what was given!
__________________
Cosplay / Prop Commissioner

Ayase Shin Coslay @ http://ayaseshincosplay.weebly.com/
Ayase Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2013, 12:12 AM   #13
Suuki
Kyle Broflovski
 
Suuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 774
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayase Shin View Post
I WILL NOT pay somone more then what was given!
st
Paypal fees are your problem, not the buyers.
You are the one using paypals service for your business. Technically you aren't aloud to charge extra because of paypal fees. (which by not refunding in full, you are) It is highly against Paypals Terms of Service.

Glad things got resolved, Jason.
__________________
Conventions attending:
Anime California '14
Pacific Media Expo '14
----
Anime LA '15
WonderCon '15
Anime Conji '15
Ninja Con '15
Anime Expo '15
San Diego Comic Con '15
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2013, 12:17 AM   #14
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suuki View Post
st
Paypal fees are your problem, not the buyers.
You are the one using paypals service for your business. Technically you aren't aloud to charge extra because of paypal fees. (which by not refunding in full, you are) It is highly against Paypals Terms of Service.

Glad things got resolved, Jason.
Thank you. Appreciate that.

And that was basically what I was trying to get at, but she would just make up some stupid reason to say it's somehow my fault..Just like I MUST be a horrible customer because I wanted updates then got upset that she made excuse after excuse..Yea....This, also, coming from the person who originally used screen shots as her stock pictures at first..HAHA

By that I mean in her Etsy shop, she use to have a bunch of stuff for sale, but had ZERO pictures of the items, only in-anime shots and stuff..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2013, 12:41 AM   #15
Ayase Shin
Cosplay Commissioner
 
Ayase Shin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Thank you. Appreciate that.

And that was basically what I was trying to get at, but she would just make up some stupid reason to say it's somehow my fault..Just like I MUST be a horrible customer because I wanted updates then got upset that she made excuse after excuse..Yea....This, also, coming from the person who originally used screen shots as her stock pictures at first..HAHA

By that I mean in her Etsy shop, she use to have a bunch of stuff for sale, but had ZERO pictures of the items, only in-anime shots and stuff..
AND now i have real images! stop slandering me or I will report you!
__________________
Cosplay / Prop Commissioner

Ayase Shin Coslay @ http://ayaseshincosplay.weebly.com/
Ayase Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.