Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 10-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #16
Endrea
Sushi Hunter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
The timeline was a little off I think..It was within a few weeks, It's hard to get the time exact because I don't know exact dates because those messages are gone.
Just going to say in the future, maybe for both of you, it's always best to keep all the messages. This allows proof to be shown, I always keep the messages until about a year after the transaction (this is a good transaction). Though that is just my personal preference.

As far as this case goes without seeing screen caps I'm having a hard time taking any sides. Even though you posted quotes there still help to see if from all angles. Like the case of Mykaois people have kept the emails and probably still have the emails, I know Lycoris still does.

As far as the paypal fee, I do believe that it should be the responsibility of the person receiving the money. So many commissioners tell me that it's my job to deal with that which, in my views, I should not have to worry about.

Just may I ask why the pictures of the receipts weren't enough? I understand that it was about not seeing pictures of your costume or actual work but that was something or just not enough proof that stuff has been worked on?

Upcoming Cosplays:

Blazblue: Mu-12 (Non Battle Mode)
Blazblue: Aname
Okami: Ammy (Gijinka)
Legend of Dragoon: Meru
Endrea is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #17
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrea View Post
Just may I ask why the pictures of the receipts weren't enough? I understand that it was about not seeing pictures of your costume or actual work but that was something or just not enough proof that stuff has been worked on?
I'll just answer this, since the rest was just advice.

You ask why the pics of a receipt aren't enough....What pics? She never sent me any..Not only did she not send pics of the cosplay or fabric or whatever, she never sent a pic of the receipt either..She refused to prove to me that even HAD the fabric..She says I refused to see pictures of the receipt, but I never said that..I said having a receipt that she bought some fabric, doesn't mean that the fabric was for MY costume..She said she has a bunch of other costumes she's also working on, how do I know it's not just a receipt for that stuff? So yea, there was NO proof whatsoever. So there wasn't a receipt that you are talking about.
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Serena (Pokemon Y [It's the one I have lol])
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #18
Endrea
Sushi Hunter!

Quote:
I'll just answer this, since the rest was just advice.

You ask why the pics of a receipt aren't enough....What pics? She never sent me any..Not only did she not send pics of the cosplay or fabric or whatever, she never sent a pic of the receipt either..She refused to prove to me that even HAD the fabric..She says I refused to see pictures of the receipt, but I never said that..I said having a receipt that she bought some fabric, doesn't mean that the fabric was for MY costume..She said she has a bunch of other costumes she's also working on, how do I know it's not just a receipt for that stuff? So yea, there was NO proof whatsoever. So there wasn't a receipt that you are talking about.
Just asking because she said she did and there is no proof if she did or not. I'm not saying that you are wrong and she's right. She said you didn't accept it as valid proof so that begs a question if you looked at it and didn't believe it was yours or you she never offered them. As far as knowing if it's your fabric or not my stores when they ring up have the colors and type of fabric my guess would be knowing the color of your cosplay and the total she quoted for fabric. I can understand not wanting to accept that.

This to me without pictures of the conversations is he said she said. I wish everyone luck in the future with transactions.

Upcoming Cosplays:

Blazblue: Mu-12 (Non Battle Mode)
Blazblue: Aname
Okami: Ammy (Gijinka)
Legend of Dragoon: Meru
Endrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2013, 07:28 PM   #19
Ayase Shin
Cosplay Commissioner

I offered to send him pics of the fabric and drafted patterns since that was all I had.
I bought my materials at Micheal Levine where they do Hand written receipts and the only print the calculated price stapled to it. I bought his items only on that purchase and he refused saying, it wasnt good enough and that it didnt prove anything! I still have all of my receipts and it has the description of the items in it. fabric, zipers, buttons, everything!
HE is in the wrong to CONTINUE this CLOSED matter.

Ayase Shin Coslay @ http://ayaseshincosplay.weebly.com/
Ayase Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2013, 09:59 PM   #20
Suuki
Sakura Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayase Shin View Post
HE is in the wrong to CONTINUE this CLOSED matter.
No, he is not in the wrong. This is a forum. He has a right to vent out his thoughts. Is he breaking any rules? No.

He is in no way continuing anything, either way. This thread is not directed directly towards you, heck you don't even have to reply. If he was personally pming you after you told him to stop, that is a different story. This is his thread to state his experience with you.

I am with Endrea about not picking sides, though. I am just glad things got resolved. ^^
Suuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #21
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Oh yea..One more thing I'd like to add since she wanted to complain..I also sent her lace to use on this cosplay....She never gave it back..I told her beause there wasn't going to be enough to care about after she used it on the cosplay, that she could keep what little was left..But I told her I wanted it back since the cosplay never really got started..And I never heard back about it, nor has she sent it to me..Technically now she stole it..But you know, I'M the bad person....
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Unread 10-30-2013, 02:55 PM   #22
Master Null
face ripper supreme

can ya'll just freaking take it to private messaging? this public display of drama is a goddamn eyesore. if ya'll are fighting, the world doesn't need to know.

~Crona, Soul Eater
~Mirai, Kyokai no Kanata
~Imp Midna, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Future:
Raven, Teen Titans
Chershire Cat
Celty, Durarara!
Kidagakash, Atlantis

PLANNED CONS:

Uchi-con 2014
Anime Central 2014
Master Null is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2013, 08:19 PM   #23
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Then what the hell would the point of a "review" forum be? I made a review..She decided to fight about it..I was proving my point, not fighting..I am telling other the reasons not to commission her, which is why the forum was created..If you don't like it, then don't post..So I shouldn't be allowed to post that someone that is a "commissioner" tried to rip me off? Or that she still has not givin me my property back? I'm sure others would be very happy to know this stuff before they get into a bad situation too..So leave your opinion out of it..Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't helpful to put up
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
Unread 12-07-2013, 12:52 AM   #24
IceyPimp

Okay

Quote:
Then what the hell would the point of a "review" forum be? I made a review..She decided to fight about it..I was proving my point, not fighting..I am telling other the reasons not to commission her, which is why the forum was created..If you don't like it, then don't post..So I shouldn't be allowed to post that someone that is a "commissioner" tried to rip me off? Or that she still has not givin me my property back? I'm sure others would be very happy to know this stuff before they get into a bad situation too..So leave your opinion out of it..Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't helpful to put up
I would like to thank you for heads up I think buying stuff online can be sketchy but there are some honest people out there too. Does anyone know good sites to buy from I want to get my attack on titan cosplay
IceyPimp is offline   Reply With Quote