Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
dustyPyro

Matchwigs Review

So, I've only really had one experience with Matchwigs, but I'm still really satisfied with their service and quality of their wigs. Most times when I buy cosplay supplies, they end up being somewhat put aside and wasted since they weren't the quality I needed them to be, but this is one of the rare occasions where I'm really happy about my purchase.

Side note: I brought the "X-TAX V. SHORT BLACK WIG", a really good wig if you plan on cosplaying Homestuck guys with shaggy hair (particularly Mituna since the bangs sort of hang over the eyes). This wig is REALLY soft and (I can't think of the right word here, but whatever.) it's got this perfect lift to it OwO. There's also a section on each wig description that lists characters the wig is best suited for.

Overall, the site looked really professional and the fact they had free shipping WORLDWIDE was just mind-blowing. (Living in Canada, it's annoying getting excited about free shipping only to realize that the offer is only available to customers in the U.S.) They also contacted me to ask whenever or not I'd gotten my package, so I thought that was really nice of them.

Anyways, check out this link:
http://matchwigs.com/home/39-x-tax-v...g-cosplay.html
dustyPyro is offline   Reply With Quote