Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Canada Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #1
poptartpandora

Smile Animaritime 2014

Hello hello!! Is there anyone attending Animaritime 2014? I was just wondering because Im attending and I wanna meet some people this year (last year I failed to socialize properly) Im going with a friend, and we are cosplaying Another Misaki Mei and Izumi Akazawa on Saturday and Senbonzakura rin and miku! Who are you going as?
poptartpandora is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-23-2014, 05:22 PM   #2
marshmallowpie
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrling

Oh wow, thought I'd visit the Canada Cosplay section in the unlikely event there was anything relevant to my location, and there was! Nice, haha. Though, I think you might not have a whole lot of luck looking for people on here; in the time I've been on this site / been going to cons, it always seemed like the amount of people to post about Animaritime (or Hal-Con) just kept dropping?? You might be better off posting on tumblr or even the Facebook page? Anyway, I'm cosplaying Hinata from Naruto (close to the retro theme I guess?? Started off as a joke, but...), Mahiru from the second Dangan Ronpa, and I don't really know my third cosplay yet, but maybe Chitoge from Nisekoi?
Unread 02-02-2014, 04:47 PM   #3
poptartpandora

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallowpie View Post
Oh wow, thought I'd visit the Canada Cosplay section in the unlikely event there was anything relevant to my location, and there was! Nice, haha. Though, I think you might not have a whole lot of luck looking for people on here; in the time I've been on this site / been going to cons, it always seemed like the amount of people to post about Animaritime (or Hal-Con) just kept dropping?? You might be better off posting on tumblr or even the Facebook page? Anyway, I'm cosplaying Hinata from Naruto (close to the retro theme I guess?? Started off as a joke, but...), Mahiru from the second Dangan Ronpa, and I don't really know my third cosplay yet, but maybe Chitoge from Nisekoi?
hah! yeah I probably would be better off on a different site, I just wanted to see if anyone was one here, and look! there is! cool I'll keep an eye out for you at the con!1 U.U gosh im now regretting my chose to cosplay Izumi rather than peko, a bunch of people I know are going as dangan ronpa! x3
poptartpandora is offline   Reply With Quote