Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 12-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
dynaxor
Whi

Trouble losing weight?

I'm going to be cosplaying Subway Boss Ingo next May.
The thing is, I have a bit of chub on me, particularly my tummy and legs. I'm about 5'5 and 129 lbs. I'm trying to get to be at least 115 lbs.
It's been extremely difficult for me to lose weight, though. I strictly do not drink anything except for water (I may have a tea once in a while but that's rare).
I eat pretty healthily, in fact I hate junk foods. Mostly for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I eat fruits and vegetables, and sometimes eggs and chicken for protein.
For exercise, well... In the morning, I do a few crunches, then I walk down a hill to my bus stop carrying 30 lbs worth of school stuff (books, french horn) and then back up the hill. It takes about 5 minutes. About two times a week, I go on the elliptical and walk for about 30 minutes. I have been doing this for about three weeks, and I haven't seen much results. Should I change something in my routine, or should I just keep going? I would love some support, since I'm slowly losing my motivation.
dynaxor is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-12-2013, 03:35 AM   #2
ShaunB-91

Hello dynaxor,

Hopefully I can help you, I'm a personal trainer and LOVE training myself.

If you're looking to loose weight you are best to do it in small steps, if you loose the weight all at once it's much easier for your body to retain calories when you next intake them, from high caloric food sources.

I'd suggest doing high intensity interval training if your looking to loose weight, these exercises are the best for this. I can point you towards www.zuzkalight.com and you could try some of hers.

Don't bother with carrying heavy books to school, unfortunately it's not enough to burn enough calories, 1lb of bodyfat contains 4000 calories so imagine how hard you need to work to loose weight!

Diet wise, so long as you are eating clean, little but often you should be fine, don't concern yourself to much with protein as this is a 'muscle-building' source and it's not actually doing anything for you if you are not training to gain muscle. It can also have the reverse affect.

Also drink plenty of water, it actually helps to break down fat molecules which is a bonus!

If you want to know anything please ask.
ShaunB-91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2013, 05:08 AM   #3
Ackley

Different tips and methods for losing weight of the body and keep good health but i am agree with your all reviews about it.We should be keep maintain of the body weight because actual weight of the body has own importance in our life.Some tips here for quickly losing weight like,....
Swimming and cycling.
Running and morning walk
Green tea
Vegetables soups
Push ups,pull ups and bench press
Fresh salad.

Brienshamp Boot Camp

Last edited by Ackley : 12-28-2013 at 05:30 AM.
Ackley is offline   Reply With Quote