Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 12-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
sayaka magica
paniponi dash!

I'm skinny but I have big boobs and legs?

I'm a girl, around 5'2, and I weigh less than 100 lbs. (Less than 99.) I've always had a high metabolism. I just don't understand why my legs and boobs are so big! I'm a D cup and I wear a bigger size than my mom and older sister. (They're nowhere near close to my size...I'm not even exaggerating!)
It really sucks! Anyone have an explanation? D:
sayaka magica is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #2
Drazhar

Genetics.
Drazhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #3
ShiroKanade
Yay Life Fibers

To me it sounds like you are complaining about having good genetics.

Katsucon 2015
ShiroKanade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013, 01:59 PM   #4
sayaka magica
paniponi dash!

Having big legs looks gross when you wear skinny jeans! And people talk to my chest.
Unread 12-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #5
Bovice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayaka magica View Post
Having big legs looks gross when you wear skinny jeans! And people talk to my chest.
I found your problem right here.

Embrace the big legs. Hell, if I make any more progress in my squats, I may have to get regular jeans custom made.

I'm a 32 waist. I barely managed to squeeze in my friend's skinny jeans (which were 38 at the waist. Had a big belt and it was still lose at the top and choked the hell out of my legs.

and people are assholes; If they can't look you in the eye and talk to you, the problem isn't your boobs. Does that make you feel uncomfortable? Take your boobs away, and they're still the same creeps as they'd be doing it to the next person with big boobs. Use it as a tool to weed out someone interested in being your friend/having a conversation with you vs someone who just wants to get into your pants.
Bovice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #6
Antifreeze

O.o... I am with some other people on this why are you upset about having favorable genetics? Anyway, try not to worry about it too much. Sounds like you need to change the way you dress a bit that is all. Do not wear cloths that are designed to show off skinny. It is ok to wear other kinds of cloths.

As for your chest... I cannot help you too much there. You know without sound insensitive or something like that. I say be proud of your chest. >_> I have to listen to my mom and sisters talk about cloths.... ~shudder~ and one of my younger sister always bitches about how she has no chest so her fashion options are limited. <_< Stupid family... anyway plenty of girls would want to trade places with you. So relax and enjoy your gifts. Like Bovice said, make sure that guys/girls pass the chest test. If not they are probably only interested in your boobs.
Antifreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #7
Kuroi Tsubasa

Not all people can wear what they like and still look good, this goes especially so skinny jeans. Lots of things don`t suit me too, because i`m not only curvy (i`m E cup, but was a bit smaller before i gained some weight because of me thyroid problems), but i`m also rather short (160 cm). My mom was skinny when she was young and so she is now, i guess i got curves from both of my grannies. The most troublesome things is it`s very hard to find nice clothes to buy - i guess nobody makes clothes for short women sized E :/ Clothes either don`t fit my chest or are too big in elsewhere (sleeves, shoulders. etc.) Sorry for the rant, but i understand what you want to say. Sadly, theres no other way but to cope with what you`ve got and learn what fits your body type the best.
Kuroi Tsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013, 04:10 PM   #8
MaiCosplay

Uh I wear skinny Jeans and I have big legs, I don't think it looks gross. Mostly Because I run all the time. I did track thru middle-school and mostly thru high school I walk all miles home to school.

Do people actually watch to your chest and talk to it? I know some ladies with the biggest knockers and they are very confident. If you are shy about it pervs will find all the more reason to bother or harrass you.

Last edited by MaiCosplay : 12-13-2013 at 05:40 PM.
MaiCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #9
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

For breast size, it's genetic. However, I would recommend getting professionally fitted for a bra. You could be wearing the wrong size, and that will affect how your chest looks in clothes. Also, there is such a thing as minimizing bras, which can reduce your bust measurement by an inch or so.
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #10
sayaka magica
paniponi dash!

I forgot to mention that I'm 14. Is there a way to make your legs skinnier? It's hard to find dresses that fit me right. If I get size L, then the waist will be loose. If I get medium, the chest will be tight and everywhere else will fit great. I'm on the same boat with you, Kuroi Tsubasa.
Oh, and btw, my older sister still wears girl-size bras! I'm athletic and I like doing sports, especially basketball, but my boobs just keep bouncing even if I'm wearing a sports bra! *growls angrily* Oh and I have two minimizer bras but since my puppies aren't very perky I have to tighten the straps all the way. That just makes it dig into my shoulders. D:
Unread 12-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #11
Mangochutney
saucy condiment

You're in the very, VERY common situation of not being the "standard" shape most mass-produced clothes are made for. Learn to sew, that's my recommendation. Your shape will probably change some in the next few years, though how it'll change I can't say, but knowing how to alter clothes to fit you better is a skill that never stops being handy.

For sports you may want to look into a wrap-style binder instead of a bra, or in addition to one. Some people just use a cloth strip wrapped and tied. Relax, don't hate your shape, and start learning how to get along with it instead of fighting it.
Bondage Finch [Bondage Finch Adventures] (12%)
Melisandre, the Red Woman [Game of Thrones] (43%)
Mangochutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #12
KarakuriVitti

People telling her that she's just complaining about having good genetics honestly makes me shake my head. When you're 14 with a huge chest and huge legs, finding clothes that you really adore and that are really flattering that fit is difficult. D boobs make finding dresses and nice shirts extremely difficult, and v-necks are practically rendered school-inappropriate. Most clothes are made for the current trended body- super skinny with no shape. That's what's "in". Fitting into prom dresses, "korean" clothing, everyday casual dresses etc. Is a struggle when you have a large chest, and honestly I couldn't imagine having boobs myself. Most of my dresses I squeeze into wont even accept my B cup, and they're my size and shape.
KarakuriVitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #13
Ilafatyu
That guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarakuriVitti View Post
People telling her that she's just complaining about having good genetics honestly makes me shake my head.
This. 'Good genetics' are in the eyes of the beholder. Being so young with boobs so big, that's probably going to be a pain later on, in addition to all the other practical things listed. Some people don't like having large boobs because of issues with people seeing them before/instead of her, or hell, some people don't like the look of big boobs. It's an insult to be told you're complaining about good genetics.

Back to the point. I'm another with large legs. It's all muscle. I have wide hips compared to the rest of me, and martial arts training leads to mighty thighs that can break a man's head. For me, the hips are genetics, the legs are training. Not sure which you fall under, but it could be either. Breast size is determined by genetics and hormones, and there's not much to do about either without binding or whatever. Crossplay sucks when you have a big chest and large legs, that's for sure.

Edit addition: I've got basically nothing on my chest but it still jiggles no matter what kind of sports bra I have. To a point, that's just something people with boobs have to deal with. You might want to invest in a compression shirt instead of tightening and tightening a sports bra.

facebook // tumblr
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Soren (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn) - 3%
Vaati (LoZ Minish Cap) - 2%

Last edited by Ilafatyu : 12-14-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #14
sayaka magica
paniponi dash!

Here's something that really bugs me...and it makes me sound like a perv when I say it.
I like a lot of anime guys. I can't even list them all because I can't remember all of them. (At one point I really liked Tuxedo Mask, but let's not go there.)
Except...whenever I watch The Lorax, (stop reading RIGHT HERE if you haven't seen it cause you won't really...understand. oh whatever.) when the Once-ler is like, wearing his green outfit, (I like the Once-ler btw, and I think he looks even better in his green outfit <3) I know he's just a cartoon character but I can't stop staring at his chest the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. Ugh. It doesn't happen when I see anime guys that I like. Sorry for going off topic and rambling, but it just bothers me so much that I can't help doing that. I think it might be because I constantly wish that I was flat-chested.
But anyway, I'm sorry for rambling like that. Are there any like, exercises that can make your legs lose all that muscle/fat?
Unread 12-15-2013, 06:14 PM   #15
feferi

i'm 19 and wear a 34G bra (when i was 14 i was also a d cup, i think) and i absolutely feel your pain! having big boobs sucks ugh. i've been staring at other peoples chests since i started getting boobs in a completely non-sexual way, i just wish i didn't have these huge things to lug around and i'm jealous of them haha. as for exercises i'm no expert but i'm pretty sure there isn't really a way to target a specific area? as for legs i've been walking my dog for years and my legs are pretty toned if i do say so myself. walking is good exercise, running might be good (it's more of a commitment tho) and zumba is my favourite! if you go on youtube you can find a lot of good zumba routines that work out everything. this is a good one that i've used a few times.
feferi is offline   Reply With Quote