Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 12-15-2013, 05:59 PM   #16
Ilafatyu
That guy

I found this post that might be of assistance to you.

facebook // tumblr
Want to help create a US anime convention map?
PM me your local conventions to add to the map

COSPLAYS IN PROGRESS
Lie Ren (uniform - RWBY) - 35%
Connie (SnK) - 1%
Ilafatyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-15-2013, 11:52 PM   #17
Bovice

Quote:
But anyway, I'm sorry for rambling like that. Are there any like, exercises that can make your legs lose all that muscle/fat?
You can't target fat in one area, it comes from all around the body at once.

Muscle... if you're working out, you can stop working out; simple enough. If that's the way your legs are with your normal activity, then you're going to have an issue getting away from it. (and even then, only strenuous, painful, and even unhealthy options; such as over training. If you run like 10 miles a day like you're training for a marathon, that'd be one way to break down some muscle fibers)
Bovice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 08:53 AM   #18
sayaka magica
paniponi dash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feferi View Post
i i've been staring at other peoples chests since i started getting boobs in a completely non-sexual way, i just wish i didn't have these huge things to lug around and i'm jealous of them haha.
OMG, SAME ALL THE WAY GIRL! Whenever I meet someone I automatically glance at their chest for a split second to see if they have bigger boobs than me. Unfortunately, most of the girls I know are practically flat and I just get so worked up over that. I really like clothes from Justice but a lot of the clothes there fit great but LOOK tight at the chest. Still, I don't understand why I can't stop staring at cartoon character's chest. I have pictures of the Once-ler dressed like that on my iPod and I still keep doing that. Ughhh.
sayaka magica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #19
sayaka magica
paniponi dash!

Oh, and thanks for the help, everyone!
Unread 12-16-2013, 09:41 AM   #20
Oniigiri_Basket
Fangirl Extraordinaire

Girl, I know how you feel. Who cares if the genetics are "favorable" to some people, big boobs are hard work.

MCM London Comic Expo cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Nagisa Momoe (Madoka Magica)

ALA cosplay: Kiki (Kiki's Delivery Service), Snow White (Zombie Panic in Wonderland)

2015 conventions: Anime Los Angeles, Anime Central, Japan Expo
Oniigiri_Basket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #21
ShiroKanade
Yay Life Fibers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniigiri_Basket View Post
Girl, I know how you feel. Who cares if the genetics are "favorable" to some people, big boobs are hard work.
Backbreaking work every day. Quite literally.

Katsucon 2015
ShiroKanade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 10:17 AM   #22
Drazhar

In fairness, you're still fourteen so you very likely aren't at your full height yet, you may find that your breasts end up more proportional to your body all is said and done, I wouldn't worry too much about it yet, though I know that's what society is prone to making people do.

Just remember that society tends to look less than favorably upon anime and cosplay too, and say "to hell with em."
Drazhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #23
Antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bovice View Post
You can't target fat in one area, it comes from all around the body at once.

Muscle... if you're working out, you can stop working out; simple enough. If that's the way your legs are with your normal activity, then you're going to have an issue getting away from it. (and even then, only strenuous, painful, and even unhealthy options; such as over training. If you run like 10 miles a day like you're training for a marathon, that'd be one way to break down some muscle fibers)
This would be my advice, most marathon runners are very skinny individuals. Distance cardio should help you trim down the muscle on you body. :/ not sure if it will help with your boobs... it might over time.
Antifreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #24
sayaka magica
paniponi dash!

I'm currently trying to think up ways to appreciate being busty but so far I haven't been very successful. I know girls would give a gallon of their blood to be a 34D like me but...
So far, all I can think of is that big boobs are sexy. And that doesn't help me appreciate them. I used to LOVE this dress because it made me look like a B cup somehow. Then one day, I realized that it made my hips look really big so I stopped wearing it.
Unread 12-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #25
Drazhar

If I were you, I'd try to focus less on what people think of your looks, and appreciate your body for what it is. Especially since you're still growing.
Drazhar is offline   Reply With Quote