Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-14-2014, 12:55 PM   #31
nikkimel5

Sorry if the posts came up twice
nikkimel5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-14-2014, 03:32 PM   #32
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

it's sort of a mixed bag, kind of a like asians for example some asian can rock blond hair and others......eh not so much. ( I sort of fail with blond hair so I tried to get blonds that have brown undertones.)
Here's some black people who cosplay, I usually look at people that looks similar to me and get a feel on what looks good with your skin tones.

http://cosplayingwhileblack.tumblr.com/

(the reason I said to get a dark pink is just to be safe, XD darker colors tend to be more forgiving to people. cause I have no idea how light your skin tone is or how much of color is in it. EX: asian have more yellow undertones in their skin, black people tend to have more blue but I did see some with some red undertone (which mean that bright red wig will wash them out make them look ....weird so they need dark red.)
Skyefrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2014, 06:10 PM   #33
nikkimel5

Lol! Oh and btw, I want to try to dress aup as a kawaii person at the con too. I was thinking of wearing a white long sleeve shirt, a polka dot skirt, and wear my hair in pigtails. I do have glasses (I need them to see after all XD) too, but the shoes I'm kind of stuck on. All I have is tall black boots and short journey boots that look like sneakers almost. What shoes should I wear for kawaii style and what colors should I wear in order to dress up as a kawaii girl? Is my idea a good outfit for kawaii?
Unread 02-14-2014, 06:35 PM   #34
nikkimel5

Oh! And I also have a lot of ideas for a matryoshka crossover. I was thinking of maybe sebastian. Is this a good wig for him?
http://www.csddlink.com/shop/black-b...lay-p-475.html
Oh! And btw which color of matryoshka jacket do you thinking would look good with sebastian? red or black?
Unread 02-14-2014, 07:59 PM   #35
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

a long sleeve shirt might not be enough unless.....it's have A:uber long sleeves (to make you look cute) or B: a cute design. everything else is good! (I'm very fond of the boots/skirt combo) XD

Ah, Csddlink is very good for their items, they are slow to ship cause they are all the way from china. But yes, that's looks like him. As for jacket color, Kuroshitsuji mean black butler so you have to go black. XD lol cause if he wears red then Grell will stalk him forever!lol
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:16 PM   #36
nikkimel5

Lol! I ment to say a red and white polka dot skirt. And btw, what have u bought from there?

Last edited by nikkimel5 : 02-14-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:26 PM   #37
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

I bought an elizabeth dress from kuroshitsuji, from them http://www.cosplay.com/member/332736/photos/
Very well made, it's came with a hoop skirt so that's how come the dress poofs out and is not flat. Very doll like.

I also bought an Celestia Ludenburg cosplay as well (from danganronpa)
(I don't have pictures of it.)

They are definitely good in the cosplay front. Most of the time they won't mess up on the measurements....but if they do, just call them and they will send you a new one for free. they will even let you keep the old one.
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:48 PM   #38
nikkimel5

Kool! And how long is there shipping?
Unread 02-14-2014, 09:52 PM   #39
nikkimel5

Nice pictures and happy v day btw!
Unread 02-14-2014, 10:03 PM   #40
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

check their site, it's less then a month for wigs....but this month is chinese new year so they had stopped doing stuff on the site for it. Now it's back on...they are busy trying to catch up on commissions that was ordered before/during new years.
Unread 02-14-2014, 10:07 PM   #41
nikkimel5

Ohh ok. Hey btw, what's your fav vocaloid character?
Unread 02-15-2014, 01:33 PM   #42
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

Favorite? Considering that I animate them ... I don't really have a favorite, I like all them and their different outfits. Voice wise miku because she has so much work done to her voice box. ( yep she sounds better sadly ) Rin voice annoy me sometimes with hers, (something about high pitch and mechanical.... Kaito is laughable in some of his songs. Gumi is great. Luka for a vocaloid that can speak English speak very hilarious English.

Seeu is nice but she's very mechanical. And.... The English vocaloid are awesome too. Sweet Ann has a nice voice. Lol I don't know much on the personality of the vocaloid xD

So what is yours? And what anime do you watch?
Unread 02-15-2014, 02:36 PM   #43
nikkimel5

You animate? Cool! Uhm... probably the kagamine twins because I love their voice and I am a huge fan of gigap. I like techno, dance, and pop music. Those are my genres for vocaloid. Anything with that kind of music. Uh... My favorite animes to watch are lucky star, fma brotherhood, dbz, uh... hmm... soul eater (im on part 3 and I'm loving it! I love death the kid and soul eater. Best boy characters ever imo.), ohshc (<3 tamaki), and that's about it. What about you? What's ur fav?
Unread 02-15-2014, 02:37 PM   #44
nikkimel5

Btw, do you have a fav vocaloid song?
Unread 02-16-2014, 07:53 PM   #45
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

Ouran was a good series, I tend to like anime that are not main stream as my top favorite.

....I blame my anime taste on the japanese community of Miku Miku dance. I do liked some anime that are mainstream, but not all. I liked Sengoku basara, Senyui, Dai Mahou, attack on titan, danganronpa. (Top favorite), Sket dance.

But Soul eater is awesome, though Death the kid is the funniest character in the series. Lucky star, Konata was my favorite. Do you watch hetalia? Most of my friends do! America is my favorite. In ouran, I think my favorite was the twins.

My favorite vocaloid song would probably be sweet devil, or weekender girl. Just be friends is awesome as well.

Do you like any utau or ever wanted to make an utau?
Do you have an oc? (original character)
What you like to do other then anime?
Do you use vocaloid (software)?