Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 02-19-2014, 07:58 PM   #61
nikkimel5

Thank you Yupperdidoda! Like that! And plus I find it cheaper, i- i don't know lol. Hey! Have you met any voice actors while you were at a convention? And if you did, which ones? How are they like? Are they nice? And btw, how do you download utau? Do you have to buy a software or something?
nikkimel5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-19-2014, 08:02 PM   #62
nikkimel5

And hey, do you think that haruhi should dress as len or rin?
Unread 02-19-2014, 09:51 PM   #63
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

utau? it's free. Vocaloid is the software that you buy. But if you want to use some elses voice then sometime you'll have pay. (yep, some people try to sell their voice sample, mostly no success but doesn't stop people)

http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/UTAU_wiki...nstalling_UTAU

Voice actor are usually funny and nice. XD I've only met the voice actress for Korra and she was funny.

As for haruhi, ...Hmmm whoever she dress up as make sure to keep her signature ribbon cause that's how people recognized her. if not, she look like any other brown haired heroine.
Skyefrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2014, 08:00 AM   #64
nikkimel5

Ohh. Are you going to any anime conventions this year? And do usually girls do a boy crossover (ex. Girls dress up as Italy with a matryoshka jacket on, or... Haruhi dressed as kyon or something like that. Kind of like how haruhi would dress as len kagamine. Or do you think haruhi should dress as rin as a girl? because haruhi usually is in girl outfits. Should I add bunny ears too?)
Unread 02-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #65
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

yep, I"m going to anime matsuri. so hopeful I get to meet Reika, she's a very awesome crossplayer.. <3 Girls do crossplay if you asking about that, crossover crossplays? I"m not sure. I don't think so.

Haruhi? I think it's more like her to be in Miku outfit tbh. Haruhi is a attention lover so she would want to be the most popular vocaloid. But yeah, Haruhi doesn't crossdress...unless we change that over to the haruhi from ouran. then lol .

Bunny ear to me would seem over kill because rin has those bow on her head that looks like ears already but Len with bunny ears seem good.

And Keep thinking about what cosplay, you're going to be you still have plenty of time, it doesn't matter if you change your mind. (just don't change it near one month of the con (unless it's totally easy) cause one month is not enough to make anything/buy any cosplay.

Also, are you going with any friends or are you going alone?
Unread 02-20-2014, 04:02 PM   #66
nikkimel5

I might be going with friends, i'm not sure. If my friend doesn't come, then I'll have a relative with me. And if im going to cosplay as haruhi as miku, does that mean that I should have pigtails then have the headband on?
Unread 02-20-2014, 04:33 PM   #67
nikkimel5

And what do you think of konata cosplaying as just be friends? Like a crossover?
Unread 02-20-2014, 04:52 PM   #68
nikkimel5

I also have these ideas:
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9...crossover1.jpg
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...ioka_by_-1.jpg
Get it?
And haruhi dressed from jbf maybe? BUT instead of having the original flower crown. I would decorate it in pretty yellow flowers to represent haruhi suzumiya's hairband? Is that good or...
Unread 02-20-2014, 09:07 PM   #69
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

http://blog.jpopdb.org/media/figures...d/IMGA0755.jpg
See, the thing about crossovers is that you have to use some thing that look recognizable for the crossover.remember that you will be wearing not a character.

So the just be friend outfit is not very memorable really...you would just look like a blue haired girl in a white dress. ( of course with the ahoge then you would look like a konata in a white dress)

The ideas is great, Idk about the flowers though.
Unread 02-21-2014, 06:53 AM   #70
nikkimel5

So in the picture, should I wear pigtails or my hair straight for a haruhi miku cosplay? because my pigtails might be too long
Unread 02-21-2014, 09:25 AM   #71
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

either or is fine. Which ever you like, as long as it's recognizable.

be sure to check out the dealer's room at sundays for good deals.
Unread 02-21-2014, 02:29 PM   #72
nikkimel5

Isn't that where like t shirts and toys are sold? And for all the gatherings like for example the vocaloid gathering, I hear that they usually have a haruhi suzumiya gathering where like haruhi suzumiya cosplayers dance to hare hare yukai. Those are made by fans too? Like where they dance in random halls? And hey, what color matryoshka jacket do you think haruhi suzumiya would wear? I might be thinking of doing that too...
Unread 02-21-2014, 02:36 PM   #73
nikkimel5

Or from any vocaloid song, which cosplay from vocaloid would be good for a haruhi suzumiya crossover? If you could choose any character from any song (ex. Haruhi suzumiya from sweet devil or haruhi from matryoshka"
, or haruhi suzumiya daughter of evil)
Unread 02-21-2014, 08:20 PM   #74
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

Not always, just anime stuff in general. Like lolita clothes, dvd, manga, plushies maybe some cosplay. And swords props. (like you can buy bleach, naruto soul eater swords.)

Haruhi? she usually goes for things that are black and white I think. like that bunny suit and the maid outfit. and then her lolita. and Yep, there should be Haruhi suzumiya gatherings and yep organized by the fans. So you would have to keep your eyes out for it.

I love the meltdown outfits XD meltdown rin is so pretty. and it fits with haruhi's black and white sort of thing.

But remember, cosplay what you want if you like something but I don't it's fine because it's YOUR cosplay. and maybe someone else will like it too!
Unread 02-21-2014, 09:17 PM   #75
nikkimel5

And hey when you email a question to csddlink, how long does it take to reply back?