Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Central

Unread 04-20-2004, 05:30 PM   #1
VashzMynBackOff
.... ignore the user name

Red face NEEDING SUPERVISOR!!!! .....plz?

-BTW, I posted this in the Chicagoland Cosplay Club too- Hey, I don't mean to sound stupid, but.... I CAN FINALLY GO TO ACEN WITHOUT MY PARENTS!!!! .......problem is, I can't go without an 18 or up to supervise.
On Friday my dad's dropping me off at approximately 5:30, and on Saturday he'll be dropping me off at 8 AM. I don't care WHERE we go, as long as we take a stop at the Dealer's Room and if we're attending the masquerade. If you'd like to meet me earlier I'll be there on Thursday for the Pre-reg and photoshoot at 5:30 as well.
I'm 12 years, not the kind that like to fool around when I'm not suppose to, or the kind that likes to annoy people on purpose (only if I like you ^^). I will do ANYTHING you tell me to; I don't like to take priviledges forgranted. I'll also be there a Chii from Chobits (nightwear from opening theme constructed by moi and my oh-so-more-of-a-professional-seamstress-than-I-am mummy [I was going to go as a more constructive Freya, but there wasn't enough time ::sobs::]), so I might click with you/the group if you're/they're cosplaying as a character/characters from Chobits.

-Ly

Unread 04-20-2004, 06:15 PM   #2
R1KKu

Hmm, well I dont mind if people (including you) tag along with my bf and I. I usually hang around the dealers room, and the main area in the hotel ,the place with the fountain or whatever that is. I may or may not step out for food or anything else.
R1KKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2004, 09:35 PM   #3
chiichan

umm... you could hang out with me and b-boy dr. madison we'll be in a group anyways so you'd have fun... im 20, and hes 21 so you would be well supervised... and i love chii... but if not its cool hope to see you there....
chiichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2004, 02:04 PM   #4
VashzMynBackOff
.... ignore the user name

I've already sent you both a PM, as you may already know, and in total I have 3 responses; that's already more than enough. Thanks!!