Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 02-18-2014, 06:00 AM   #1
FabricciGirl

Question Disney_ Anna Coronation Gown

Hello, I am brand new today. I am having a difficult time operation the search function to look at pictures of certain character gowns. I am specifically looking for anyone who has created a Princess Anna Coronation Gown from "Frozen." Thank you for your assistance in these matters. ( Also helping me figure out how to use the search engine properly,as the suggestions for using the Boolean operators do not seem to be working for me. )
FabricciGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-18-2014, 09:11 AM   #2
Skyefrost
Not Always Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabricciGirl View Post
Hello, I am brand new today. I am having a difficult time operation the search function to look at pictures of certain character gowns. I am specifically looking for anyone who has created a Princess Anna Coronation Gown from "Frozen." Thank you for your assistance in these matters. ( Also helping me figure out how to use the search engine properly,as the suggestions for using the Boolean operators do not seem to be working for me. )
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=337034

Welcome! I don't thing the boolean operators work very well with the search function. "And" and "or" don't really work for me either.

Anyhow, we have separate forums for different fandoms. Here's a link to someone with the same question. (at the link on the the top they show that it's under the disney foum.)
Skyefrost is offline   Reply With Quote