Its up to all of u if u still want to attend the picnic or not. Sadly I just checked the weather forecast (darn u ;_; cries nothing ever goes right for me) and it said its going to be rainy that day.
Even so I'm still going to TRY no matter what TRY and make it out there. There is plenty of other things to do....besides its just rain. (plus hehe i guess my wish came true cause i did hope it would rain 2morrow so I could or we could dance around in it :P teeeeheeeeeee)
Well call me if u CANNOT make it. Other then that see ya there.
<might meet here who knows.>