Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Props/Accessories/Armor

Unread 04-24-2004, 04:41 PM   #1
SupremeKai
Look beyond appearances

Kingdom Hearts 2 red haired unknown's weapon

I am in the process of making the weapon from the Red Haired unknown and have some questions

1) i plan to make it in strofoam and already have the full circle but i can not figure out how to make the outer rings (there are 4) i can not get the outer ring to match they just will not match so it looks like its one piece

2) is there anyway to get the strofoam to not flake apart like adheivse? and does spray paint hold well?

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/kh/kh2/screens/kh2004.jpg (Link to Pic)

Thanks for any help

Unread 04-24-2004, 06:12 PM   #2
Senko-chan

wheres the pic. well about the styrofoam. you just cut it to the shape and then you could always put like fabric on it or something. you could even paint the fabric if you want.
Senko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2004, 06:46 PM   #3
Scortia

I'd say papermache' the styrofoam pieces together... you can buy little rings to go with the big ring and pin or do whatever until they can be papier mache'd together and that should make it really sturdy... now dealing with the pointy parts is another matter. ;p All this is why I gave up on making this outfit (but will still style the wig and auction it to desperate unknown KH2 cosplayers)
Unread 04-24-2004, 08:11 PM   #4
SupremeKai
Look beyond appearances

The pointy parts are the least of my worries for now and i thought that i would trim styfoam coans to some what look like the points i am not planning on wearing it this year anyway so I have some time oh and the picture, just use the link given and it should work. Thanks for the papermache idea that sounds good.