Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 11-20-2015, 07:31 AM   #1
Commissioners beware thenoblepoptart

Sorry if this is the wrong spot on the forums, since I know its technically supposed to be commissioner review. Long story short I got ripped off by a user here thenoblepoptart and figured I'd make a dire warning post so other commissioners can avoid doing the same. It was a premade costume I was reselling so it wasn't too much money (luckily) and as a result I didn't take my usual 50% up front. She said that her bank had flagged the payment but that she had called them to straighten it out which, again, I shouldn't have bought but I was going to the post office anyway and figured hey, she seemed cool, I might as well ship her costume before getting the money and save myself another trip. Guess who never got paid? There's not much I can do about it at this point and most of it was on me for not waiting for the money to come through but I figured I'd at least post a warning so if this user contacts any other commissioners you guys will have a heads up that she is not cool and will rip you off if you don't get your entire payment up front.
AlanaOwlet is offline   Reply With Quote