Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Others

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-01-2014, 07:17 PM   #1
S2Sell

Calling all cosplayers at PAX East 2014: Open Cosplay Contest!

Hey guys,

I have been a huge fan of cosplay since Jr. High and it has held a special place in my heart. The prospect of Halloween any day was just awesome to me and I haven't been able to let go of that excitement, pretending to be some of my favorite characters (kakashi, shinji ikari, The Invisible Man). It also has taught me how to make cool replicas and inspired me to sculpt.

There are several folks here at S2 as well, the CEO included, that love cosplay and the amazing community it has created. As a result, we at S2 Games has put together an event to honor the creativity and ingenuity of cosplayers. We will be host to a Cosplay Contest at PAX East hosted Saturday, April 12th in room 159 of the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.

ANY costume is welcome as long as it does not violate convention rules

We tried to take into consideration that many people are aspiring or professional cosplayers and thought of ways that we can not only have you win a cool prize, but bolster your portfolios!

Grand Prize Winners in our Male and Female categories will receive a $500 USD cash prize and be officially commissioned by S2 Games to create a costume for our upcoming MOBA Strife.

There will be tons of other prizes, INCLUDING MOXIE PLUSHIES and door prizes!

Check out details for this contest and enter at http://cosplay.s2games.com

Thank you all for making fantasy reality, and we can't wait to see what you guys bring to PAX East Please stop by and say hi!

-S2 Sell
"Community Development Manager"
S2Sell is offline   Reply With Quote