Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeNEXT

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-25-2004, 01:25 PM   #1
Tenjou

Pretear cosplay?

I was just wondering if anyone will be cosplaying from the series Pretear at any time during AnimeNEXT. I will be bringing Wind Pretear. I'm up for a photoshoot, but if no one's interested in that, then maybe just meeting up and talking or something =P

Unread 04-25-2004, 07:26 PM   #2
marsie
Busty MacHumps

OMG I almost did a Wind Pretear cosplay!

Beth G
Ohayocon Board of Directors

Senior Director of Operations
marsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2004, 07:30 PM   #3
SailorAndromeda
is eating your cake.

I love Pretear...we're trying to decide if going to AnimeNext for a day is feasible or not. I've been wanting to make the Wind Pretear, but I also want to make the plant Pretear. Still, if we can come and I don't have a pret done, I'd still love to see yours!
SailorAndromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2004, 08:22 PM   #4
Biku-Chan

I'd love to! I mean, I MIGHT be able to make White Pretear... I hope I can get it done by the con.
Unread 04-26-2004, 06:48 PM   #5
Poisonous Intent
Sweet Poison

awww, I wish someone had posted this thread before, my b/f went as Goh, my cousin as Shin to AB. I wish they could come to AnimeNext. I have a fire pretear and Kei costume also but I'm all booked for costumes at AN. I'll try and tag along my costume but mostly likely won't wear it till the pretear photo shoot dressdrgn is planning sometime after Otakon.
Poisonous Intent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2004, 07:51 PM   #6
Tenjou

marsie~ =D cool beans!

SailorAndromeda~ ooo! plant pretear! *_* well, if you can't make it, then we can just talk about how much we love pretear XD seriously though, I hope you get it (or wind) done. XD maybe we should just have a wind pretear photoshoot =P

Biku-Chan~ yay! ^_^ white pretear is cute! I hope you can make it too =D

Hotaru Kou ;_; sorry! crap, and fire pretear is soo rockin (I really like all the designs). if you can bring it (or kei) then you can, but I understand if it just can't happen.
Unread 04-30-2004, 08:21 PM   #7
XShuichiX
SUGURU!! X3 YAY!

omg! pretear cosplayers! i was really hoping i would get to meet some pretear fans cosplaying as Himeno or anyone else. i am not cosplaying as anyone from Pretear this year but i plan to in the future. i'd like to take pictures of you people! now i shall share the news to my eqaully big pretear fan friend. >.>
Unread 05-03-2004, 04:24 PM   #8
Tenjou

I'll definately take pictures with you xshuichix! ^^ what days are you attending? do you think your friend may cosplay from pretear?

XD soon there'll be a pretear-loving army >DDDDDD
Unread 05-03-2004, 07:51 PM   #9
XShuichiX
SUGURU!! X3 YAY!

yay! i get to take pictures with himeno's! XD im going, hopefully, for all three days. my friend has her hands full with Ryuichi's shirt. but we asure you we shall cosplay Pretear in the future lol. dunno which one though....maybe i'll do it for next year! my little cousin thinks mannen is cool and he wants to be him someday. he's the perfect height too.

yes! fear the pretear fans! XD
Unread 05-03-2004, 08:43 PM   #10
Tenjou

yay! XD rockin the himeno army! >D cool, me too, but if not, then at least saturday and sunday. I'm not sure what my finals schedule is, but if it's on the 18th, then I'll get out early enough for the drive. oh cool, ryuichi! I hope you both will soon! hee hee, a mannen! that'd be soooo cute! ^_^

XD we will own youuuu XDDDDDDD
Unread 05-03-2004, 08:49 PM   #11
XShuichiX
SUGURU!! X3 YAY!

i've noticed many pople do thw Wind costume. oh lucky for me my school ends on the 16th. so i have a day to rest and the on the 18th i can go. im definitely going on saturday. yeah she is being ryuichi and i am being hiro. also being hisoka. not im in the pretear-y mood. next year! i will be himeno! and i'll start my costume during christmas so i'll have enough time to do it! yep a mannen. i find him the cutest out of the three little ones.

the power of himeno! woo! hey are any of the leafe knights coming? XD
Unread 05-03-2004, 09:29 PM   #12
Poisonous Intent
Sweet Poison

seemingly my other group memebers for ah my goddess can't make it and i'm not sure I'm gonna were Miwako since no one wants a photo shoot (sides the shoes are uncomfortable) I really want to cosplay Kei since the costume extremely comfortable and pretear frenzy is killing me.
Unread 05-04-2004, 06:22 PM   #13
XShuichiX
SUGURU!! X3 YAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotaru Kou
seemingly my other group memebers for ah my goddess can't make it and i'm not sure I'm gonna were Miwako since no one wants a photo shoot (sides the shoes are uncomfortable) I really want to cosplay Kei since the costume extremely comfortable and pretear frenzy is killing me.
i love miwako from paradise kiss! if i was cosplaying as anyone fron parakiss i woud love to join you for a shoot. if you do still wear it i would love to take pics with you ^^;. i also love kei. seeing al these posts about pretear cosplaying is making me want to cosplay as himeno. ah....next year i will do it. i told my friend and she says she wants to be himeno next year also.so next year, hopefully there will be some pretear cosplayers to join us.
Unread 05-05-2004, 08:02 PM   #14
Tenjou

Hotaru Kou~ yaaaay! a kei! ^_____^ which Miwako costume were you going to do? I just started to read Paradise Kiss this week, and I was thinking of doing something Miwako-ish.. but if you don't want to do the shoot then it's your choice, but I got a cute little Harajukufashionparadisekiss-inspired skirt I'm working on ^^;

XShuichiX~ yeah I know ^^;; I was thinking about that the other day.. but it might be 'cause it looks like one of her easier pretear designs. I'm doing it since she joins Hayate and transforms into her first pretear form *_* and hayate ...... *drool* ^^:;;;;;; I hope I get to see you and your friends' Himenos! ^_^
Unread 05-05-2004, 09:19 PM   #15
Poisonous Intent
Sweet Poison

I'm still wearing miwako....as my helios is also doing artemis and ARASHI!! EEE!!! 2 miwako's! (Lol...are you gonna do luna still? I wanna piccy of you and arty are you gonna do hotaru too?) I'm gonna do her costume from stage one where yukari thinks shes an angel...and yes, the photoshoot's still on. So far I have in my group a arashi, mikako, and yukari and people who replied to my post said they would most likely do a isabella and george, lol you can check it out I think it's on page 2 of the cosplay.com animenext convention forum. I wish I could do a paradise kiss skit now >.< since i have group but my masq. entry is the sailor princess dresses. I'll be Miwako on Friday and Kei on sunday...and I'll see you at the sm photoshoots too!

Shuichi: lol, I'll be both kei and miwako!! hehe, i love gravi so 'll try and find you to take piccys with.

Last edited by Poisonous Intent : 05-05-2004 at 09:22 PM.