Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Fanime

Closed Thread
Unread 04-27-2004, 01:37 AM   #1
eigoMANGA_Man
Forever Insomnia

Gaku-Fest Warm-Up Event Happing In San Francisco State University

eigoMANGA CAMPUS INVASION event will happen on Friday May 14 starting at 11am. It's a FREE EVENT!!!

We're having a "Road To Gaku-Fest" event where Masqueraders can practice their skits planned for Fanime and compete for anime prizes and the opporturnity to be drawn in eigoMANGA's RUMBLE PAK comic book series.

Guest judges for the "Road To Gaku-Fest" will be from Comics One, Viz, as well as performing artist Natalise.

Interesting prize announcement is that the winners of the "Road To Gaku-Fest" will not only get tons of anime stuff, but they will also be drawn into eigoMANGA's comic book series, RUMBLE PAK.

Also a TV crew will be taking video coverage for mtvU's show, "The Dean's List" new pilot show, ANIME UNIVERISTY broadcasting on the new network.

Check out http://www.eigomanga.com/live/index.htm for the latest on the event.

Unread 05-07-2004, 03:38 AM   #2
eigoMANGA_Man
Forever Insomnia

Latest On Gaku-Fest Warm-Up Event!

eigoMANGA trying to get an estimate and idea on how many cosplayers will attend CAMPUS INVASION in San Francisco State University.

Do you plan to cosplay or want to participate in the Masquerade? Please fill out this registration form and receive a free copy of eigoMANGA RUMBLE PAK Issue #1 among other free gifts plus make an appearance in RUMBLE PAK Issue #4 appearing in stores July 2004.

Spam Links Removed

Cheers

Last edited by ZiggyB : 05-07-2004 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Removing links.
Unread 05-07-2004, 07:02 PM   #3
ZiggyB
The Fuzz

I've told you before that this is *NOT* Fanime related. I've moved your original thread into the Spam Board. I've also Private Messaged you not to spam the Fanime forum, which I see you have not read.

If you disregard my warnings one more time, you will be banned and your announcements deleted.

This is your final warning.
Closed Thread