Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Central

Unread 05-01-2004, 12:42 PM   #1
Irvy
See you in Space..cowgal

Naruto Group at Acen

I'm surprised no one has tried to make a Naruto group for Acen (just about everyone other con has a Naruto group). Or maybe they have and I'm just blind and can't see it ^^

Would anyone be interested in Naruto Photoshoot? I'll have my Neji costume done by Acen and maybe my Ino. I'm not sure which day would be best, maybe we could shoot for Saturday or sunday.

Unread 05-01-2004, 12:47 PM   #2
Miss Valentine
Discover Your Inner Stud

Ohh I know tons of Naruto cosplayers who are gonna be there! Don't worry hun! Hehe. I'm going to be a Sassy Anbu Ninja on Friday but I'm not sure if that's going to help out for a photoshoot on Saturday or Sunday. ^_^;

~Sassy
Unread 05-01-2004, 01:16 PM   #3
Catboi Blues
Magical Liopleurodon

I'll bring my Kakashi with me to the con(normal and ANBU outfits) and perhaps my Zabuza as well(still don't know which ones I'll wear). As for the photoshoot, any day is good for me.
Unread 05-01-2004, 04:45 PM   #4
Jun_Kazama

I might be bringing my examiner outfit for sunday, still not sure how much room I'm gonna have though.

edit: OMG! Its heino!
If I have time I'm making Heino t-shirts to wear to anime hell this year.
Jun_Kazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2004, 05:26 PM   #5
Rika-Chan
orz

I'm going as Gaara on Sunday (and possibly on Friday and Saturday) But I dunno if I'll be wanted since I won't have a gourd ;__; But if you guys do want me, I'd be willing to do a photoshoot. I need to know all the info on this photoshoot if it's going to happen, tho. This is going to be my first con and I'm going to be so lost @_@

So yes, if you see a wandering, gourdless Gaara, that would be me. I might have eyebrows too, since I can't find a way to get rid of my eyebrows without shaving them >.<;
Rika-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2004, 08:40 PM   #6
chiichan

i'm doing haku... and Dr.Madison is doing Zabuza on friday... so we'd be happy to do a photo shoot with you...
chiichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2004, 08:43 PM   #7
xrj
Sword Saint

i'm going wear my itachi costume friday, probably in the afternoon. i'll watch out for you guys.
xrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2004, 09:00 PM   #8
chiichan

i'm going wear my itachi costume friday, probably in the afternoon. i'll watch out for you guys.

i seen your costume in your profile and was wondering if your hair has grown since your last picture?? your costume looks good though but itachi's hair is kinda long so i was just suggesting it...
chiichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2004, 01:18 PM   #9
Irvy
See you in Space..cowgal

It sounds like a lot of people are gonna be cosplaying Naruto on friday. Do you guys want to do it on Friday? That might work better. Do you guys want to do it earlier in the day or later on? I think later on might work so people can have time to settle down and explore a little. *shrugs*

Rika-Chan: Of course we want you in the photoshoot ^_^ Don't worry about the gourd.
Unread 05-02-2004, 04:40 PM   #10
AnimePhr33k
X3 NaruAddict.

I have a group of friends going as different Naru characters (Alas, I'll be going as Luffy from One Piece instead). There's an Inner Sakura, Aburame Shino, Hyuuga Hinata, Inuzuka Kiba, and - I think - a Neji. Not sure about the Neji, though.
AnimePhr33k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2004, 04:45 PM   #11
Saturn
mr. dolphie

I think my friend was going to so a Sasuke, but he's kinda lazy so who knows. If you do see him around though, I'm sure he'd be up for a shoot.

And to the guy doing Luffy: I'll be Usopp, so see you there!
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2004, 05:37 PM   #12
Irvy
See you in Space..cowgal

Animephr33k- Are your friends members of the board? It'd be awesome if they could take pictures with us ^^
Unread 05-02-2004, 06:01 PM   #13
Catboi Blues
Magical Liopleurodon

Saturn: if your friend is lazy, then perhaps you should recommend that he go as Shikamaru. ^_^

Irvy: get in touch with me, I'm trying to decide stuff and I could use your help.
Unread 05-03-2004, 02:13 PM   #14
cap'n
Have you seen my ship?

I have a group of friends who are going to acen and we have a bunch of Naruto costumes in the group. I am going as kakashi, and there are costumes for Sakura, Zabuza, Shino, almost postive we will have a Temari, and a possible Sasuke. We were planning on wearing these on sat.
cap'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2004, 04:19 PM   #15
Rika-Chan
orz

Eek. I dunno if I'm going to ACen on Friday. I found out that I don't have school that day, buuuuut I don't have anybody to take me =(

Me and my friend are trying to get another friend's mom to take us, but we dunno if she can yet.

Oh, and my friend is going to be Sasuke ^^ She finally decided to finish her costume, hehe
Rika-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote