Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Spam Board > Archive

Unread 11-21-2002, 10:27 PM   #1
jen_kat
I feel...

My Small Photo Project for AX03

Have you ever received those cards from friends or relatives that have their picture on it and something on the side tab that goes something like "Wishing you a Merry Christmas" (for Christmas) or something like that? Do you like the message to actually be within the picture instead of off on a tab or imprinted over something?

Well, I have this friend of mine lives in Canada who can't go to AX03 and she's never been to a con. So, I got this idea in mind. Now, I know that many others have done something like this before, with a sign that says something like "Wishing you were here" kind of thing, like someone did at Ani-Magic, and I wanted to do something similar so that I could send pics up to her.

So, I was thinking to bring a dry erase board (around 2x3, I think) with dry erase markers and letting people use it to customize pictures that they could make/do something like those Christmas cards.

'Course, you might think it's a lame idea, and my only real purpose is to get a certain picture taken for my friend in Canada. She's into Kingdom Hearts, especially Riku x Sora, which she drew me into, and I want to do that sign, "Wishing you were here" with Riku and Sora bishies [INSERT: This is a call out to all those who are going to cosplay as KH characters, I'd LOVE to take a picture of/with you guys...] , and me(optional) . Then, I thought to offer it up in case anyone else likes the idea... Just a thought...

Tell me what you think.

Unread 11-21-2002, 10:31 PM   #2
jen_kat
I feel...

By the way, who is doing KH cosplay for AX03? Is there a thread for KH cosplayers/group who are going there? Please direct me... ^/\^
Unread 11-24-2002, 11:59 PM   #3
Jinx
Making a Comeback?

Aww.. that's anice idea. I think that would be great.

I might do a KH... Kairi or Yuffie, more towards Yuffie. But I have so many costumes, I don't know when to fit it in.

Unread 11-26-2002, 03:06 PM   #4
Alaria
Arrowed!!

look in game costume chat. There's a WHOLE bunch of 'em. For AX 03 I know for sure that I'm doing Maleficent, Lord Masamune's doing Sephy and Cloud, Aeris is doing...Aeris, one of my good friends is doing Sora, and....yeah....but there'll be a ton more, I assure u.