Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Central

Unread 05-18-2004, 04:15 PM   #1
effembee
IS_THAT_RYNN!?

Who were you for ACen 2k4?

Maybe I saw you! ^_^ I don't know if there's already a thread about this, but oh well! ^_^

I was songstress Lenne, I came with a Yuna. ^_^ Later I was Wind Pretear, and you may have seen my on the walk on at the masquerade! Then I quickly changed back into my Lenne outfit. ^_^
effembee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-18-2004, 04:19 PM   #2
RyuichiFanGirl
The Rabid Ryuichi Fangirl

I was Kenshin b4 he was nice...aka Hitokiri no battousai...... Soo Yeah....@.@ i think i saw you there as himeno! it was an awesome costume!
Sunday- Whatever gets tossed together from dealer room purchases
RyuichiFanGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 04:27 PM   #3
EinNigma

I was Goemon in a big Lupin III group cosplay. I'm still hoping to find people who got pictures of me ^^.
EinNigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 04:49 PM   #4
Heidi
Cosplay Kitten

I was the really tall Aerith/Aeris from Final Fantasy VII.
Heidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 04:53 PM   #5
ZiggyB
The Fuzz

I was Zack from Dead or Alive 2 (shiny guy with an antenna on his head) and I was Space Michael from Space Channel 5 (another shiny suit, no antenna this time).

I was in the masquerade too so you probably saw me there.

I was wearing some other non-shiny costumes, but I doubt anyone remembers those. :)
ZiggyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 05:05 PM   #6
Mizuho
Sara the Spider!

Friday Night I was walking around in a Bible Black uniform; for half of the day Saturday I was wearing my Aeris costume, and the other half, a Terra costume (my little sister and I switched our costumes halfway through the day, hahaha...)

Ooooooooooooh, Heidi, I'm so sad that I didn't get a picture of you. My little sister saw you though and said that you were beautiful!! I hope you had a ton of fun, and I hope your roommate situation worked out okay (this is Sarabella from LJ btw, hehe)
Mizuho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 05:27 PM   #7
Rydain

I was the hornless Berserker Rikku on Saturday. I actually did have a headband, but the fabric didn't hold the horn up at all, so it would have looked silly and been difficult to wear. I'm going to redo it for a future con by putting some sort of rigid base inside. Oh, and I only got to wear the costume for five hours or so because the feet involved high heels and I made the mistake of taking a trip to the dealers' room, which left my feet so compressed and my calves so tired that I literally had to hobble around holding onto my husband. I was twisting in the shoes and almost falling down. Needless to say, the feet are getting redone as well...
Rydain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 05:28 PM   #8
Jun_Kazama

On Friday I was Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh in her gakuran (I had the flag and the plushie of Chiyo's dad). Saturday I was Kirika in her school uniform from Noir, and later on I was Maggie rom ROD. Sunday I was an examiner from Naruto (in the grey suit).
Jun_Kazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 06:49 PM   #9
Mokona Plushie
声を張&

I was a Songstress Yuna that was carrying around a Mokona plushie the whole weekend...because my other cosplays were not finished by the time of the con ^^;
Mokona Plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 06:53 PM   #10
Himiko
. . mizu no yume . .

Mizuho- I think I saw you! ^.^ Or your sister, but I saw a Terra! We really liked your costume n_n

I was Dejiko from Di Gi Charat! I know there were a few there.. I was the one with the bright green hair, the black bag, and the bells that were pretty loud ^^; I was with the short female FFX Auron, the little girl dressed up as Rikku (the one everyone kept calling cute ^^;; ) and the girl in the golden kimono who had the dragon on her shoulder, the one that moved it's head. =3
Himiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 07:09 PM   #11
RikkuX
Rikku the Anbu Sand Ninja

oy who wasn't I? heh - Faye/Raver Rikku Friday, Rei Saturday (school girl and gym uniform) and Sunday
RikkuX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 07:15 PM   #12
Black_Knight
WINNER OF THE GAME

I had three aliases.

The Otaku Terrorist (Sunglasses, GasMask and Super Scope)

Schwartz Bruder (My most famous peice)

Mecha Crossplay fanboy (Don't ask)

Love is Over...

Costumes
Evangelion Unit-03 - Completed when Duke Nukem Forever is released
Black_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 07:17 PM   #13
effembee
IS_THAT_RYNN!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun_Kazama
On Friday I was Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh in her gakuran (I had the flag and the plushie of Chiyo's dad). Saturday I was Kirika in her school uniform from Noir, and later on I was Maggie rom ROD. Sunday I was an examiner from Naruto (in the grey suit).
OH! I SAW YOU! ^_^
effembee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 07:35 PM   #14
Zelyre
The Ravenclaw Prefect

I had my Macross Zero costume on for 30 seconds before I realized my cat decided to sleep in it before I packed it for Acen... so off it went.

I was the Ravenclaw guy (apparently, there was another Ravenclaw person there, but I never ran into them.)
Zelyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2004, 07:43 PM   #15
Mokona Plushie
声を張&

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikkuX
oy who wasn't I? heh - Faye/Raver Rikku Friday, Rei Saturday (school girl and gym uniform) and Sunday
I saw you! You were so nice, you took a picture with one of my friends (the one who taped pictures of a FFX Rikku outfit on her) You had awesome cosplays...^^
Mokona Plushie is offline   Reply With Quote