It does look really good for a first costume, I must admit! The book is a nice touch, and you did well on his mask. The headband also looks really good. Did you make it?
Now, to be picky (as that's what the thread is for!)...
- the 'butt-pouch' on you is right in the middle...as far as I knew, it was always off to one side. As well, it should be round.
- I can't see the black swirls on your red patches...perhaps darken them? zigzag stitch, fabric paint, fabric marker, sharpie...
- I agree with the wig. It's just poofy right now. I think it should be more spikey. It also looks a bit too dark, but there's nothing you can do to lighten a wig.
- I think your leg holster thing is too low, with not enough white bandagey material. Just a tad too low, mind you - it looks like it's fallen down with wear. Perhaps more safety pins or something to keep it in place? (image on ep 6, at http://narutoex.com
, bottom left corner, page 1 or 2 has kakashi's leg)
- also, more bandages up the leg from the ankle. I know this changes often, but I think they should be a bit higher still.
- the sandals, from the front (what I can see) look awesome!! They're just missing the cutout at the back for his heel. Also, in images, they appear to be blue, like his outfit. I can't tell the color of yours, unfortunately.
- His vest should have three pockets on each side. But way to go to make them actually open the same way his do!
That's it! Please be aware that I am not trying to be mean, just to point out things you could fix if you wanted to. The overall effect of your costume is very nice. Did you make it all yourself?