Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Unread 05-27-2004, 12:37 PM   #1
felicity869

Questions about the convention private photoshoots?

I have no clue were to put this but hopefully here is ok...

Do you have to be from an actual anime/manga/video game or can you be an original character (Gothic Lolita girl, random cat girl, a character you made up from an existing anime)?

If you have a friend from the same anime as you that wants to be in the photoshoot with you do you have to pay $50 as if itís two photoshoots or just $25?

Are you only allowed one outfit or can you change half way through?

Does the fee entitle you to a certain number of pictures or do you just take a completely random amount of pictures?

Do you get actual copies of these pictures or just access to them online?
felicity869 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-27-2004, 03:00 PM   #2
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicity869
Do you have to be from an actual anime/manga/video game or can you be an original character (Gothic Lolita girl, random cat girl, a character you made up from an existing anime)?
You can be dressed as whatever you want.

Quote:
If you have a friend from the same anime as you that wants to be in the photoshoot with you do you have to pay $50 as if itís two photoshoots or just $25?
It's $25 for the first person, $5 for each additional person. So two people would be $30.

Quote:
Are you only allowed one outfit or can you change half way through?
Only one, because the shoot only lasts around 15-20 minutes.

Quote:
Does the fee entitle you to a certain number of pictures or do you just take a completely random amount of pictures? Do you get actual copies of these pictures or just access to them online?
You get a photo gallery put on the site with at least 20 photos, though I try to shoot for more. I take around 70-100 photos in the shoot and put the best ones up. You do not get physical copies of the photos, though I will be opening a print service in a matter of weeks where you can purchase pro-quality prints if you want them. The photos are still governed by my normal licensing rules (no commercial usage, etc.) though I allow you to use up to 5 photos from the shoot for your own personal site above and beyond my normal licensing rules. So basically for $25 you get me for 15-20 minutes and a photo gallery showcasing your costume.

http://www.cosplay.com/index.php/photoshootinfo/ for more information.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote