Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Animazement

Unread 06-01-2004, 09:53 PM   #1
lightning_count

Question

Ok. Follow me on this.

I met a cute girl at Animazement. She cosplayed as Kurama. She had a friend cosplaying as Botan on Sat. and Sailor Jupiter on Sun. I got their first names, but they left appearently while I was in line for the closing ceremonies, so I didn't get to ask them for their e-mail addresses or anything. So, someone sugested to me to check out cosplay pics on sites to see if I could find a pic of them and see if anyone had any contact info on them.

I started searching and I managed to find a pic of them on RisingSun.net from 2003's Animazement: http://www.risingsun.net/gallery/az2...003-1109.shtml

I e-mailed the Webmaster and he said he didn't have any info on them, but he did tell me to come here and see if I could find out something.

*deep breath* I'm not looking for a phone number. Just a last name, or an e-mail address, or an AIM screen name. I'd rather ask for a phone number myself as opposed to being told by someone else. So, does anyone know anything? *crosses fingers*
lightning_count is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-02-2004, 04:59 PM   #2
nilbus

Stalkers are creepy...
nilbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2004, 09:33 PM   #3
lightning_count

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbus
Stalkers are creepy...
Not stalking man. *sigh* I'm NOT trying to find out the freaking phone number or address or anything! Geez. You have any better ideas on how to find someone? Nevermind. Forget it. Close the thread if you want to.

Last edited by lightning_count : 06-02-2004 at 10:18 PM. Reason: misspelling
Unread 06-03-2004, 10:59 PM   #4
nilbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_count
Not stalking man. *sigh* I'm NOT trying to find out the freaking phone number or address or anything! Geez. You have any better ideas on how to find someone? Nevermind. Forget it. Close the thread if you want to.

LoL I was just kidding dude good luck finding her
nilbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2004, 01:48 PM   #5
K_Valentine
I shoot people.

Should have asked her when you saw her. This isn't exactly a "seeking cute girls" forum.

Escapist Magazine anime critic: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/arti.../reviews/anime
K_Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2004, 09:26 PM   #6
lightning_count

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Valentine
Should have asked her when you saw her. This isn't exactly a "seeking cute girls" forum.
Well, being nervous isn't the best confidence booster for asking such things . I know this isn't a "seeking cute girls" forum. Someone suggested to me that I check here since this is one of the largest cosplay forums on the net.

And Nilbus, don't do things like that! lol. I already feel bad enough having to try to scrape around the net with hopes of finding something out. Thanks alot though